•Mini Golf•

We got to the mini golf place and got our clubs instantly..like no one was there.
         "So I don't know about you...but I'm pretty amazing" Harrison joked as we walked up to the first hole.
      "Amazingly awful" tom Joked "BURN!" Tom put his arm up to me to high five it, I laughed then high fived it.
       "You are truly a dork holland" I squeezed his face smushing his cheeks together.
       I begged to go first, and they happily allowed me too.
       "Rory goes to line up her shot" Harrison said coming close to my left in an announcer voice.
       "Will she be able to make the comeback this year or will she buckle under presureeee" Toms announcer voice was cute, like he had practiced it his entire life.
      I stood there then pretendingly lining up her shot, then whacked it
completely ....aimlessly waking it.
       "And she misses miserably!!" Tom continued.
          We kept playing and playing. Joking and continuously laughing, I was having the best time EVER!!! We got to hole 11 and I heard my phone ringing from my pocket.
       "Oop! One sec" I said grabbing it and walking off to the side. It was Dad.
       "Hey Rory!!" Dad said, seeming sort of concerned, or even sad?
       "Hey Dad what's up!" I heard T and Avri crying in the background "everything okay?"
      "Uh yeah, just explained to them, about...uh...Gig-"
      "I'm mini golfing right now can I maybe?" I cut him off because I didn't wanna talk about it. I was scared I would cry, or just...you understand.
       "Okay! Don't wanna keep you, just be home at 7:30" I wasn't really thinking we'd be that long
       "Why so early?" I questioned, I heard mom trying to comfort Avri and T again.
       "Uh...did you not read the calendar?" He asked, The boys gestured to the next hole and I followed behind the group
       "No?"
       "The funeral! Tomorrow, your gonna be going up and giving a speech, if that's what there called?" I stopped walking Tom and Harrison not noticing and continued walking.
      "And you didn't care to tell me until now!!!" I said my voice louder than expected, I started chocking back tears. Just thinking about he broke me. Shattered, hearing T and Avri cry. Avri didn't even know what death was.
     "Honey. We'll talk later I love you" dad ended without me even being able to respond. I looked up and Tom and Harrison stopped walking.
      "Everything okay?" They both had the same worries expression on there faces. I put an extremely fake smile on my face, and went and caught up.
      "Yep everything's a okay" my voice did a crack from holding back gallons of tears
       "You sure?" Harrison asked. Tom kept quiet, probably knowing I was hurting, probably knowing I would tell him about it later.
        "Yep!" I looked at Harrison, tears forming but I wipe them away quickly. 
        We kept playing and I kept chocking back tears.
       At the last hole we added up the score. Harrison won, then Tom, then me. I ended up being sort of out of it. Having trouble focusing...tom could obviously tell.

Sorry super short! Sort of just a filler chapter💕 thanks for all the support!!