c h a p t e r f i f t e e n

Kara sat in awe as the people she once thought were dead were sleeping right in front of her. The feeling of being complete overwhelmed her. She couldn't help but wonder that everything was finally going to be okay. Things were starting to look up.

"Kara. You have some explaining to do." A raspy voice said from the couch. Kara looked up to see Alex with a weak grin across her face.

"Alex." Kara sighed and ran over to her and embraced her in a hug that she wanted to last forever.

     Once the hug ended Kara and Alex sat at the table, trying not to wake up everyone else.

"Sooo, I see you have a... family? now?" Alex asked, trying to give Kara a hard time.

Kara laughed. "It's a long story."

"I want it all." Alex said, reaching across the table to touch Kara's hand. "I want all of it."

"Wow, that's a lot to happen in 7 months." Alex said, trying to take in all of the information that Kara just gave her. "So I am going to be an aunt?!" She squealed with delight.

     Kara nodded, hugging her sister as tight as she could. "You don't understand how much I missed you Alex." Kara said with tears rolling down her cheeks. "I was in such a dark place when you were gone, I thought I was never going to be okay."

"Well Kara. I am here now. And I am here to stay."

     As everyone woke up, Kara explained to everyone what happened over the period they were gone. And everyone explained to Kara what happened with Cadmus. They were out to kill Kara. They tried to use her family as bait to capture her.

"I am just so thankful. Beyond thankful. To have all of you back. I thought I was never going to see you again. I'm just so happy that I have my family back again."

"We all love you Kara." They chanted.

"Aunty Alex stooooop!" Val yelled from the living room.

     Kara watched, hand on her belly, as her sister played with her daughter. A sight she never thought she would see. Then she felt hands on her waist and a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey babe." Mon-El whispered into her ear. "I'm so happy for you. I love you."

"I love you too." Kara whispered back.

     Her heart warmed at the sight of it. Everything she had ever wanted in life was now in front of her. She had everything and anything she ever wanted.

Okay guys I think this is just going to be a fluffy story. For the sequel it might be downright depressing . Hehe thanks for stopping by. Peace bois.