Chapter 8

^^^Jenna's outfit(minus the cardigan and necklace)

Jenna:
After that little encounter with Ryan I decided I should probably get ready for the day. I went over to my dresser and grabbed my undergarments and outfit for the day. I went over to grab my toiletries off my dresser.

"Hey Sydney, I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll be back so we can walk to breakfast together,yeah?"

Sydney hardly looked up from her phone,probably playing candy crush or some crap.

"Yeah,yeah sure. Okay"

I put on my flip flops and went out the door,quickly blinded by the bright sun of the morning.

I was almost to the showers when I noticed In the distance Ryan talking to another camp counsellor. What was he still doing here? I squinted my eyes to get a better look.

Aw hell nah. This can't be happening. Ryan was wearing a camp shirt. No,no,no,no. Ryan is going to be a counsellor at the camp. That's what he meant by it wouldn't be the last time I see him.

I guess I was staring too long and Ryan turned and saw me. He have me a smug wave and smile. Oh crap. I quickly turned away and started fast walking the rest of the way.

I was looking at the ground,still shocked at what I saw when all of a sudden I ran into someone. I fell onto the ground and dropped all my things.

"Woah there Hart,better watch where you're going."

I look up to see the person I ran into the man himself,Harry. Of course it had to be him.

"Oh yea,gee sorry. I guess I was distracted." I said looking back at where Ryan was.

I turned back to see Harry reaching to pick up my stuff. I froze,knowing that my underwear and bra were in that pile.

"Oh Harry,you don't need to help me. I can do it myself." I say as I begin trying to pick up my things faster than he could.

"Woah,that's a nice magenta bra you got there" Harry said as he held my bra in his hands.

My cheeks began to burn with embarrassment, which was clearly evident to him as he began to snicker at me.

If that wasn't bad enough he began to swing it around. Waving it around like the whole camp should see my bra.

"Harry seriously give it back,that serves no purpose for you"

"Oh I beg to differ there Jenna. I think it would work as a great hat"

And with that he proceeded to put it on his head. I tried to hold off my laughter and went to snatch it off his head. I quickly grabbed it before he could move and hid it under my other clothes.

"Alright then,nice seeing you Harry but I must be going now"

I quickly passed by him to keep heading toward the showers. My cheeks are still red from the encounter

"Okay then,see you at breakfast pinky"

Oh my gosh,don't know if he was talking about my embarrassed face or my pink bra.

I quickened my step and practically ran to the showers.

Out of breath I stopped at the counter. I looked up at the mirror and couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I can't believe what just happened.

________________________________
Hey everyone!! Finally updated after so long! I hope you like this chapter,I'm a little rusty(haven't written in a while). Give me some feedback and any ideas you want to see in the story!!!!