Chapter 3

Jenna's Pov

I stepped into the cabin and closed the door. I looked around.there was a loft with a ladder leading to it,and maybe about seven beds on the bottom level,it looked like there was a bathroom on the other side of the cabin.

"Hey there."

I look to my right and see a girl beside me. She had blonde hair with a pixie cut,she was wearing a band t-shirt and black shorts.

"Oh,um hi" I replied

"I'm Sydney. I'm the cabin leader. What's your name?"

Sydney seemed pretty cool. She looked to be about 18.

"I'm Jenna,Jenna Hart." I said.

"Cool. All the girls in here are already annoying me. Come here you can bunk next to me."

Sydney led me to the bed by the window on the edge of the room. I set my suitcase and began to put my clothes in the small dresser beside my bed.

"Come on let's go walk around Jenna." Sydney said to me as she came and sat on my bed. I looked over at Sydney and nodded. I guess that wouldn't be a problem.

I closed the dresser and my suitcase. I followed Sydney outside.
___________________________Harry's Pov

After I left Jenna at her cabin I walked back to mine. I walked into my cabin.

"Hey Harry." My mate Louis said.

"Hey Lou."

Louis and I have known each other since we were young. Our mums were great friends. We were partners in crime,even when we were in preschool we pulled amazing pranks. We went to the same school all the way up to high school.

I went over to my bed and plopped down on my back. I let out a long sigh.

"Yo,Harry what's the matter with you?"

"I don't know Lou. There's this girl and I can't get her out of my head." I replied.

Louis came over and sat at the edge of my bed.

"I'm gonna say it right now Harry,you got chance."

I sat up and looked at him,

"Thanks for the support man!"

Louis started laughing,

"Okay okay tell me all about her."

"Well.."

I glanced out the window and there she was.

"Lou,right there"

I pointed out the window at Jenna. Louis came over and looked over my shoulder.

"Hey Harry."

"Yeah Lou."

He patted me on the shoulder,

"I can honestly say,that you definitely have no chance"

"Oh my gosh Louis!!"
___________________________
Heey! Kind of just a filler sort of chapter,hope you liked it!