Chapter 1

Jenna! Wake up!"my mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

I groaned pulling the covers over my head not wanting to get up.My mom is making me go to this teen camp thing. I don't know why but it's real stupid if you ask me.

"Jenna,now I mean it!" My mom yelled louder.

"Alright,alright!" I exclaimed to her.

I rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror,God my hair was a mess. It stuck up at different angles. I quickly brushed my hair and hopped into the shower. I started thinking what the camp thing would be like..would I make any friends,are the girls there complete snobs,any cute counsellors.. doubt it.

"Jenna are you almost ready we need to go!"

Oh no how long have I been in here? I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I blow dried my hair and the quickly put it in a messy bun. I went into my room to get dressed. I finally decided on a maroon cloured crop top and high waisted Jean shorts. Okay now to find my bag,where's my bag. I began to panic,where was my bag?!

"Looking for this?"

I looked up and there my mom was holding my bag.

"I totally knew where that was mom." I said

"Uh huh" my mom said,"let's go we're gonna be late"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone from my dresser.I walked down the stairs and grabbed a granola bar to eat on the way. I walked out the front door to my moms car. I got in the passenger seat and buckled my seat belt.

"Are you excited?" My mom asked me.

I looked at her

"Let's just get this over with" I said

She rolled her eyes at me and pulled out of the driveway. I plugged my headphones into my phone. I pressed play and "Kiss me-Ed sheeran" came on. I closed my eyes and drifted off.

The car came to a stop and I jerked awake

"We're here" my mom said excitedly.

I rubbed my eyes and unbuckled. I opened my door and stepped out of the car. This place didn't look too bad. The landscape was beautiful and the cabins looked like they were brand new. I went to the trunk and grabbed my suitcase. I followed my mom to the registration table. The women at the table was wearing a bright orange t-shirt and way too much eyeshadow.

"Hello there! Welcome! We're so glad your here!"

Wow this girl is real peppy.

"Name please?" She asked me

"Jenna Hart" I replied

She looked through the list of names.

"Ah here we are Jenna Hart you are in Cabin 4. We will have one of our counsellors bring you there. Umm"

She looked around for a counsellor

"Ah, Harry come here and show Jenna to her cabin" she motioned Harry to come over.

I looked over and I was breathless.

___________________________
Hey!! I'm Kristen the author. I hope you liked the first chapter! Hopefully I will update regularly!