Chaper Six

Jenna

I woke up with a smile on my face remembering the short conversation I had with Harry. Even though it wasn't long it was just perfect. I got out of bed and walked over to the mirror. I took one look at myself in horror,the braid I put in last night was a total mess and the rest of my hair looked like a dead bird.

"Woah,Jenna! It looks like you got hair advice from The Weekend!" Sydney told me laughing.

I jokingly glared at her through the mirror,"Shut up nose whistler."

She gasped and gave me a dirty look. I laughed and looked back at myself in the mirror. I was about to do something about my hair when there was a knock at the door. I looked over at Sydney who was focused on whatever she was doing on her phone. There was another loud knock at the door. I cleared my throat to try and get Sydney's attention,she didn't even look up. I picked up a pillow from my bed and threw it at her.

"Ow! What the heck?!"

"Can't you hear the knocking at the door?"

"No,why don't you go answer it?"

I just stared back at her,"You're closer to the door."

"Yeah but you're already standing up an I'm too lazy."

I sighed and stomped over to the door knowing she wouldn't get up. The person behind the door knocked again.

"I'm coming,I'm coming!"

I reached for the door knob and opened the door.

"What do you want?" I asked irritated with the person.

I looked up and the colour drained from my face. I began to panic.

"Well babe,that's no way to talk to a visitor."

There standing in front of me was my worst nightmare. I looked down not believing what I was seeing. I began to panic and quickly shut the door. I couldn't believe it,it was my ex boyfriend Ryan. I wished I never would have to seem him again. This is not how I wanted to start my first of camp.

___________________________

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is probably terrible again lol. But comment what you guys want to see happen in the story and I can maybe use some of your ideas!

Kristen xx