Ch. 6: Traveler of Both Time and Space

"Thank you, have a good afternoon," I said as I got out of the cab. I finally had gotten home after what seemed like a whole year. As I walked up the small sidewalk to the front door, I saw Emily peak through the curtain and then left. 

"Where the hell have you been Mirelle?" she said very furiously as she pulled the door open so fast that I jumped a little. 

"I just spent the night-," I began.

"I was worried sick about you! Ross called, but of course I had to tell him that I hadn't seen you for a whole day," she said as she tugged my arm heading for the dinning room. 

"Oh god, I hope he isn't too worried. Did he say anything else?" I asked looking deeply into her eyes. 

"Just how you've been and about the university," she said. I began to feel my eyes get watery as I thought about him.

He took care of me every day when I was little and I felt warm and safe with him all the time. He was like a father. It wasn't until I decided to come to London that we began having debated agruements about everything. He never really wanted me to come here in the first place.

I held back the tears and took a breathe to remember what happened last night.

"So yesterday, after I gave the Heathers the package, I just went to a bar and had a drink. Well, more like a lot. I was just really not having the best time because Jimmy came there and his other buddies, but then Robert came to talk to me." I said.

"Robert? Do you mean Robert Plant?" Emily asked.

"Yes," I replied but as soon as I answered, she got hysterical.

"Ahhh, Oh my god! I love him! He is such a great singer!" she said as she start to fan girl over him.

"I know right, his voice just sounds so different, but really nice," I said.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry about, go ahead," she pleaded.

"He invited me over to their table and I guess I got so drunk from all the whiskey I had that I spent the night at their hotel... And then apparently we did weed but I can't even remember that," I said.

"But did they do anything to you?" she said.

"God no Emily, their not like that. But I do think Jimmy likes me," I said and I could feel that my cheeks were blushing.

"Aw, that's nice," she said as she could see how I look just by saying his name.

"He told me he needed to talk to me tonight at Kennington Park about something though, so I'm going to leave again, but it won't be for the whole night," I said.

"Okay, just let me know the next time you're going to do that so I don't freak out," she said as she smiled slightly punching my arm.

"Fine," I said as I rolled my eyes but still smiled. 

I headed up to my bedroom upstairs to just relax for a little bit and went over to my desk. I thought I would just start keeping a journal entry of every time I saw Jimmy or the rest of them. Who knows, I might even be able to go on tour with them someday, I thought to myself and chuckled. 

I looked out my squared window and saw the sun was beginning to set over the horizon. It was a rather stunning sunset today after all it was pretty cold outside. I removed my makeup and just put on a cozy sweater with some long thick pants so I wouldn't freeze to death at the park. It was still a little light outside so I just went over to my bed and just layed down for a while.