The Return Of Doctor Mysterio Pt. 1

"Hey!" a boy wakes up with a cough before reaching for his glasses and grabbing a touch to see the Doctor swinging back and forth in front of the window "Hello there! Ah, hello!" the boy opens the window.

"Hello?"

"Hello!"

"What are you doing?"

"Uh... me and my friend were setting a trap."

"A trap?"

"On your roof."

"What happened?"

"I tried it out," the Doctor says.

"How?"

"Accidentally" the Doctor stops swinging and the boy sneezes.

"Bless you."

"Thanks."

"What's your name?"

"Grant."

"Hello, Grant. What floor is this?"

"Sixty."

"Ah!" the rope and electrical cable around his ankles begin to part and fray "would it all right if I came in?"

"I'll have to ask my mum" Grant shuts the window on the Doctor's fingers.

"Ow!"

"Mum, wake up," Grant says walking out of the room while the Doctor tries to sonic the window open before Grant opens it again.

"Oh!"

"Mum says you can come in. You're expected."

"Expected? Argh!" the rope and cable have finally parted. The Doctor heaves himself back up over the window sill and collapses on the floor. Grant puts a glass of milk and plate of cookies down for him "sorry, did you say I was expected?"

"Yeah."

"Who did you say I was?"

"I told her I saw an old guy at the window" Grant sneezes.

"Ho-ho-ho-ho. Merry Christmas, Grant!" the Doctor eats a cookie and browses Grant's collection of Superman comics. Grant returns to his bedroom.

"Mom and Dad are asleep now. I can get you back on the roof. I know the way."

"Shh."

"What are you doing?"

"Take a look at that picture" it's Clark Kent talking to Mrs Olsen.

"Ok."

"Now this one" it's Superman "take a good, long look. It takes a moment to see it."

"See what?"

"Superman and Clark Kent are one and the same person."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Look, I drew specs on Superman."

"Everyone knows they're the same person."

"Well, Lois Lane doesn't, and she's a reporter."

*Time skip*

"Why did they call him Spider-Man? Don't they like him?" the Doctor asks.

"He was bitten by a radioactive spider, and guess what happened?" Grant asks.

"Radiation poisoning, I should think," the Doctor says opening the door to the roof, {Y/N} who was leaning against the railing looks over.

"No, he got special powers," Grant says.