Ryan X Amy (My ship name- Rymy)

Requester: RyanBeastCage676

Hope ya like it! Ryan is RyanBeastCage676's OC.

Ryan looked into Amy's green, beautiful eyes."Why did you take me here?" he asked the pink hedgehog.

Minutes before, Amy had asked Ryan to follow her into the forest. Of course, Ryan accepted. Who wouldn't accept an invitation like that from the prettiest girl in existence? Amy had led him to the middle of the forest. She then stopped.

"Because it's more private here," Amy said.

"Private?" Ryan wondered. "Why would she want to take me somewhere more 'private'?"

Amy seemed to have read his mind. "Your probably wondering why."

Ryan nodded his head. "It's because I would like to ask you a question." Amy said, not taking her gaze off of him.

"Ok," Ryan said. Ryan wondered what question would require them to be in the middle of a forest.

"Well, we've known each other for a long time," Amy began. "And, I know it sounds ridiculous, but, I really like you."

"What do you mean by "I really like you"?" Ryan asked.

"I like you. In better terms, I love you, Ryan."

Ryan couldn't believe that somebody like Amy actually liked him. There were so many other people who had tried to win Amy's heart, and yet he was the one to do it. "Amy, you know I love you too." Ryan said and smiled.

Amy blushed. "I know," she said. "But I still want to ask you something."

Ryan nodded his head. "Go ahead." he said, smiling.

"Will, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes!" Ryan wanted to shout. Of course he did! But, he didn't. There were so many obstacles in their way. Ryan wanted Amy to be happy. With the world against them, Ryan thought that Amy would be happier with another companion, not him. "What about all of the other boys who like you?" Ryan asked.

"Why do you care?" Amy asked. "They'll get over it."

Ryan tried even more excuses. "I thought you liked Sonic." he said.

"Really?" Amy asked, clearly getting annoyed. "You know for a fact that I'm over him. Besides, he already has a girlfriend.

"What will people think of us?" Ryan looked at the ground. "You're only 12, and I'm 18."

Amy looked him in the eye. "I don't care what people think," she said. "I only care that I'm with you."

Ryan opened his mouth, but Amy spoke before he did. "Look, I don't care if the whole entire world is against us. I only care that I'm with you. That's enough for me."

Ryan ran out of excuses. Not that he wanted to come up with anymore. Ryan pulled Amy into a hug. Amy smiled. Ryan then kissed Amy on the cheek. Amy put her arm's on Ryan's shoulders and kissed him on the lips. Ryan kissed back. He pulled away after a couple minutes and sat on the ground. Amy sat next to him and leaned her head on his shoulders as they admired the night sky.