Silvikal

Requester: Silverflame_Silv

Hope you like it!

Silver was having a bad day. He was tired and yet he had to fight Eggman with Sonic. They had nearly lost and Silver had gotten injured in the process of defeating Eggman. Silver decided to take a walk to clear his mind. He strolled to his favorite park, Emerald Park (ik, such an original name). He took in the beauty of the nature that surrounded him. He felt much better. He sat down on a bench as he admired the plants growing around him. A familiar voice caught Silver's attention. "Excuse me?" an orange echidna tapped Silver on the shoulder. "Can I talk to you? I've wanted to talk to you for awhile but you've been busy."

"Oh, of course, Tikal." Silver replied.

Tikal. His crush since he had laid eyes on her. Her beautiful gaze was mesmerizing. Silver wanted to leave over and... "Hello?" Tikal asked. "So?"

Silver snapped out of his daydream. "Um, what did you just ask me?" he asked, embarrassed by his spacing out.

"I asked you if you can keep a secret."

"Of course."

Tikal inhaled deeply. "I have a crush on someone."

Those words smacked Silver in the face. "She likes someone else!" he had thought sadly. "But I spent all of that effort trying to get her to..."

Tikal's words interrupted his thoughts. "Don't tell anybody, promise?"

Silver forced a smile. "I won't." He then paused. "Who is your crush?"

Silver noticed that Tikal slightly blushed. "Oh, you'll think that it's ridiculous. It's not like my crush would ever like me back."

Silver slid his hand into hers. "I won't think that it's ridiculous." he said. In his mind, he thought, "Yes I'll think it's ridiculous. It's ridiculous that you like anybody but me."

Tikal's blush darkened. "M-my crush. My crush is you, Silver."

Silver smiled. "You know, I've always liked you," Silver said.

Before Tikal could say anything, Silver grabbed her and kissed her on the lips. Tikal looked surprised but didn't fight. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. After a few minutes, Tikal pulled away. Her cheeks were dark red, much redder than Silver's. "How about we take a walk?" Silver asked Tikal.

Tikal smiled and grabbed Silver's hand. "Let's go."