Eddie: What if she like goes down to the basement to check on us.

Richie: well I didn't want to tell the rest of the group cause then it would be unfair but I told Alison because she's not TØP fan at all so she's probably setting up right now but I asked her if she can make it look like we're still sleeping like put pillows in the sleeping bag to make it look like we are all here and stuff.

Katie: this is gonna be awesome

Millie: Why is it so late?

Richie: well the concert was kinda secretive, only like super fans knew about it. They didn't post about it on Instagram or twitter and the thing like happened in a span of a day so I just signed up on their website and then got picked and I could get up to 4 tickets so I signed up for 4 tickets.

I smiled really big. Oh my god this is happening this is real oh my god. We drive a little more into the city. We go to the more gay area in the city. We drive into one of those big parking lots and look for a space to park. We finally find one. We hop out of the car with the flags and the signs. We walk over to the elevator and it takes us down. We hop out the elevator and walk over to the sidewalk area.

Richie: ok so the venue should be over there (pointing over a few buildings)

We start walking down the street. Almost every time I walk on city sidewalk I jump over the lines on the concrete like the little indentions in the sidewalk I like play a game where I can't step on the lines. So I start playing that game and I watch as Millie slowly starts to join in and then Katie and then we all just start jumping over the lines looking like actual idiots. I laugh.

Richie: what the fuck are we doing?

Eddie: having fun.

Richie: ok well we turn to the right down there.

We jump to the end and turn to the right.

Richie: ok it's right down there.

We cross the street and walk down the sidewalk normally. Richie points to the venue and smiles. It's tiny. Like a small grocery store like a Big Lots or a Family Dollar or like as big as a restaurant. But it was reasonably tall. Out front there were Two bodyguards and a short line leading into the place. Oh my god.

Richie: that is the place, oh my god. They're in there.

Millie: (laughs) I cant believe this.

We run over to the entry and get in line. Millie has a huge smile on her face jumping up and down. Katie was tearing up while smiling super big. I look at Richie, he's biting his nails. Disgusting. I grab his hand and lower it.

Eddie: Stop biting your nails. Are you nervous?

Richie: well I'm just always get a lot of anxiety when I'm in line for a concert like there are so many people looking at us and like what if like something hap-

Eddie: stop, nothing bad is going to happen, this is gonna be one of the best experiences of our lives. I know it.

He smiles big and gives me a small hug.

Katie: oh my god.

Millie and Katie gave each other a smile. I bite my lip in excitement. The line moves forwards and we show our tickets to the man and he scans them. We then set our phones and wallets in a little bucket so we can walk through the medal detectors. We walk through and grab our stuff and then head down to the line to actually get in the concert stage. The concert starts in about a half an hour but they'll let us in, in 10 minutes. There was a short line to get in but the line behind us is seeming to get longer so we'lol be up front really close and be able to like TOUCH HIM. I start flipping my hand around signaling Richie that he needs to hold it. He does. He intertwined his fingers with mine and gave me and big smile. His hands were sweaty but so were mine so I didn't care. I take out my phone and scroll through Instagram. Looking at satisfying videos of slime and kinetic sand while Richie looked at memes and edits (me) we were all sitting down because we didn't feel like standing. I look behind me and see Millie and Katie playing Minecraft together.

Eddie: What the fuck guys.

Katie: what? Do you want to join our world?

We all laugh.

Richie: seriously though Minecraft is so old and outdated.

Millie: Your mom is old and outdated.

Richie: shut up mills.

Suddenly the whole line starts moving in. We quickly get up and move with the short line. I grab onto Richies hand and Katie grabs on to Millie's. I kinda ship it. We walk with the line and see it leading into a small doorway. Oh my god. Me and Richie squeeze each other's hand tight while gaveling huge smiles plastered on our faces. We start to walk in a small place no smaller than a small grocery store. We walk in and there are no seats so we all just stand. I mean it's pretty big I guess it's like if one of their concerts only had a pit like no seats. So like big but small. The stage was decently spaced from the crowd so one could like jump up on stage. I have a pride flag around my shoulders and Richie has a Twenty One Pilots flag and Millie and Katie were holding signs. I can't believe this like I can't even right now. We are really close to the stage. Its gonna be kinda difficult considering my height and everyone but in this concert there's less pushy people because it's such a small place and we are all going to the meet and greet afterwards. We are all sitting down right now. Everyone just kinda waiting for something to happen. The lights are on and the room is lit up. We are waiting for them to turn off.

Richie: Oh my god I cannot believe we are out at like 2:00 in the morning against your mothers will to see Twenty One Pilots.

Eddie: yeah it's crazy, and you're sure we are gonna get back in time because my mom checks on me right before she goes to work which that is usually at like 5:20 am.

Richie: well the concert ends at like 4 and the meet and greet goes on for about an hour but we'll be one of the first in considering we are in the front of the show and then it takes about 10 minutes for us to get back so we'll be back by 4:50  

Eddie: that's risky, what if we get caught.

Millie: it's worth it.

Katie: yeah, if my boyfriend or girlfriend got TØP tickets and my parents said no I would be like "fuck you bitches bye"

We all laugh.

Ok so I'm just gonna stop there for this chapter because I'm desperate to publish the next chapter it's just like I've been have kinda like a mental health thing where I'm not able to do anything and just trust me when I say "The Concert" part 2 will come soon and hopefully it will be better than this one byyyyyyyyyee