Date PT: 4 (last one)

Y/n's POV~

You and Taehyung ate, Jin's precooked food and to be honest it was good.

But, you were still nervous.

According to Jimin, when Tae drops you off you should surprise him.

A surprise that includes scandalous clothes and nudity.

You'd have to give the whole thing a hot minute, it's November after all.

(If you don't get it then... Fine)

"What's wrong?" Taehyung says laying down, his arms underneath his head.

"Hm? Oh nothing." You smile and turn on your side.

Facing him.

"Taehyung... Do you think about the future?" You ask feeling a slight chill from the cold of the night.

"When I can't sleep." He says looking at the stars and the bright moon.

"What do you see?" You ask looking at sky too.

"Well, for starters I see all of us extremely happy, great jobs, a home, children, then I see us," He says with his eyes closed, "I see me and you in a beautiful home, married, two children running around, another in your stomach."

"Your happy with that? Nothing else?" You ask.

"Yes, what about you?"

"Us for sure... Getting caught in the rain, sharing passionate kisses and laughing and being happy without anything to worry about, I can totally see some beautiful babies running around." You laugh snuggling up close to his side.

He shifts and puts his hand on your cheek, he looks into your eyes.

You smile, your nose slightly scrunched.

He chuckles slightly and kisses your lips.

The first kiss all day.

You move your hands to his stomach, kissing him back.

The kiss becomes lustful and heated.

His tongue finds it's way in your mouth, you accept it and just as he taught you, you... Suck on it.

He groans slightly, you craved more.

You sat up and quickly straddled him.

Your hair fell and draped over your shoulders.

His hands grabbed tightly to your waist, you smile and lean down and kiss him.

A single peck before leaving kisses trailed down his neck.

You bite his ear slightly and he groans.

Totally frustrated.

You sit up, "not here." You say.

He gets what you meant, after all he planned what was going to happen next.

He nods anf swiftly, and some how picks you up and takes you to the car.

Obviously he wasn't going to finish in the car, hopefully.

You waited until he got into the driver's seat, he looked at you before starting the car and gives you a kiss.

You giggle and kiss him back.

...

NSFW WARNING!

You both impatiently race to the elevator and to your room.

But you stop him, "give me a minute."