Chapter I.I

'Oh, so you are a magician too?' I replied relieved.

'Wait, You are also capable of using magic?' She reacted as if she got hit by a brick.

'Only stealth magic for now, but I have wanted to try and master alchemy.'

'So you would be a ninja?'

'If you want to call it that.'

'You'd be a great help on investigating and collecting data.' Vivio stated

'But did you heal me and my brother?'

'I did heal you,' Vivio started, 'but your brother is a different story. He has a magic circuit in his body, but that is too difficult to read for me. And if I am correct, the magic he has is very advanced and will be dangerous, might he become the demon resting in his body.'

'We fear that too. But if he isn't in critical condition or really angry at that moment, it shouldn't be a problem.' A doctor told us.

'And since you are his little sister, Toudou,' the doctor continued, 'that might count for you as well, having a demon rest inside your body. waiting, waiting to be freed from his endless prison.'

'But anyway, he will be fine so there is nothing to worry about. The demon inside him is a protective on with a bit of aggression.'

So he will regenerate over and over again, which means he is immortal?' I asked

'Yes, although he still does feel pain.' Vivio butted in.

'that is a relieve.' I replied.

'And can you tell me what kind of demon is inside me?'I asked curiously.

'As I said before,' the doctor continued,' we are not sure yet. But, we did find some traces of one. Most likely, you have one resting to.'

'Cool.' I replied

'Our hypothesis is that your stealth abilities are hiding the presence. You are stronger then you think and would be able to get everywhere in the world without getting noticed.'

'That surely is something, you truly are no normal magic user.' Vivio Replied Cheerful.

An exceptional magic user, A special one, Me? I am really happy myself to, like. Me, a special user in a class of special humans, the most special of the special. I can't even describe my feeling in words.

'Hey.' I heard a faded sounds, like someone talking to me. But when I looked up the doctor was gone and Vivio went back to sleep.

'I guess I should get some rest too, I guess.' I thought myself.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 29, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

When Was The Last Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें