Chapter 17

-With Ms. Castellanos-

"You know Thomas, it isn't like you to be so quiet."

"..."

Tom was currently back at his mothers place in order to speak with her. He had given her the handkerchief and explained everything behind it.

Including about the few memories he had with Thor and his departure.

He had waited for Edward and Matthew to return in order for him to leave. Edd tried to ask him where he was going to but Tom would ignore him.

"Thomas, why are you telling me this? Didn't you make a promise with Thor?"

"...I did."

"Then answer my question. Why are you telling me this? Why not your brother Edward or maybe Larissa or Gray?

They are family too. Edward could've helped you with all of this Red Army stuff. He knew Thor too."

"I know, but....he was being so emotional when Thor left. I don't want to bring those painful memories again..."

Ms. Castellanos nods in understandment and sips from her green tea.

"Well what about you? You seem to be hanging on this thread of a memory of a guy that their name means 'god of lightning.'

He seems very important to you."

Tom hanged his head low and didn't bother looking up. He knew his mother was giving him a sorrow look.

He didn't deserve her sorrow.

Tom had a cup of hot chocolate in his hand and was sitting in the soft blue chairs next to the view of a god.

His mother was sitting in the chair in front. She was wearing some black sweatpants and a mint colored crop-top with her hair poofy and some white socks on.

She wore diamond earrings and a small necklace in the shape of a teardrop made of diamond as well.

She had her legs crossed and her tea in her hands. She had just woken up when Tom came knocking on her door. It was already the afternoon.

"He was important. Whenever Edd or or our other friend Martin were gone, me and Thor would simply be hanging around like if we had known each other since birth.

And now when Tord was there at home with us, it was just like old times."

"Like old times huh? Did you enjoy these old times with Tord?"

"..."

His mother looks at him and tilts her head.

'This kid has no idea does he? Where did he get the idiotic genes from? Probably his Uncle Farog. That son of a bitch ruined my precious child.'

"I guess I kind of did. Even though he was an asshole sometimes."

"My child, you have to figure out your feelings. They seem very jumbled up at the moment.

And besides, maybe Thor and Tord are closer then what you expect."

He looks up and his eyebrows push against each other in confusion.

"Do you think that they might be related mother?"

"From what you have told me about the two, they both seem reckless and also explosive. They both also left the place.

One with the dream of making a better future in the big city while the other left without any traces. They both left you and Edd."

Tom narrows his eyes.