100 likes special - Child's play-

I'd like to start of by saying thank you, everyone who has enjoyed my book even though it's just some guy's fan fiction. But enough with the self deprecating stuff, I'm beside myself I'm so proud of all of you who read my book and liked, I never saw this book getting this far, especially in such a short time period. Now as of writing this, the next chapter is still not ready but, that doesn't mean I can't write a little filler chapter to hold you over.

~(YN)'s POV~

I was working at the guild hall bar as usual, until John and Tim came running up to me with mission request and smirks on their faces.

"Heyyy (YN), we were looking at missions and just thinking about how much we love you when we found this mission that's perfect for you."

They're manipulating you, don't be stupid.

The boys show me the request. Let's see here, rogue dark wizard must be taken down at all costs. Rewards include, 1 000 000 jewel and a date with the village leaders beautiful daughter.

"We were thinking since you have a crush on Mirajane, one of us can take the date and the money can be split between the other two."

That sounds surprisingly fair, there's no way those are their true intentions.

Give them benefit of the doubt.

"O-ok lets go."

After an excruciating long train trip filled with barf bags and John and Tim drooling over girls we made it to the village.

We walked into a tent there was a muscular man with long brown hair and a bad scar going down his cheek.

"I'm guessing you're the village chief." Tim says. "No,  but I am!" A short balding fat man runs in. Huh?

"Well Hello brave adventurers, I am chief Lamone, as I'm sure you know there's a dark mage causing trouble around here, he is known as Mr Tempo, you see we are a farming village and mr Tempo has been destroying our crops and turning our lands infertile and since we're a peaceful village so if you lads could defeat him you will be heavily rewarded."

Mr Tempo, I remember him, he's a time manipulating wizard, I wonder what he wants with a small time village like this.

"So chief any leads on where mr Tempo could be?" Tim questions.

"Well we've gotten reports of him south of the water tower." Chief Lamone replies.

After a long walk past the water tower we started looking for mr Tempo, we talked to the villagers that lived nearby until finally we found him. He was tall lanky man with a crooked nose and bags under his eyes.

"So looks like my little trap worked, I guess it's true you gotta catch the small fish to catch the big fish."

So it was a trap, damn it!

Mr Tempo starts charging a multicoloured ball in his hand.

Better do something quick to stop him.

I hit him with a stone pillar than hit him with a bolder knocking him out.

Wow he's surprisingly weak, oh well I guess we'll bring him to chief Lamone.