Chapter 14 - Renovation vacation

Bold means yelling
Italics means thoughts
(YN) means your name
(LN) means your last name
(HC) means your hair colour
(SC) means your skin colour
(FC) means your favourite colour
(NN) means nickname
Underline means your dad talking
———Alright let's begin———

*crunch crunch crunch*

It's sad the hall got wrecked, but man is this debris tasty.

Ladies and gentlemen, my strongest and by default smartest child, is eating rocks.

Ladies and gentlemen my self proclaimed genius mage father is stuck in my head.

Fair point.

"Oh (YN) show these guys your pillar designs." Mira called.

"Ok." I said as I created 5 pillars with distinct design choices simultaneously.

"Hmm, either this one or this one would work nicely with the plans." Mira said as she pulled out her drawing.

"Which idiot Drew these up? They're so ugly." Gray mocked.

Mirajane kneels to the ground crying.

It's been nice chilling with you Gray...

Suddenly I felt a threatening aura creep onto me like someone just saw me as a threat.

The work day continued, everybody else but me got a break because I'm really just gonna eat rocks and build pillars and other stone related work.

"Hey someone made me a lunch kit. Creepy! That's my face!" Gray shouted.

Erza steals a bite only to scare Gray even more.

"Hey you taste pretty good." Erza said.

She... she does know what that means does she?

You think she'd say it if she didn't?

Good point.

"Hey guys I'm back, woah you got a lot done, anyway I just got some tickets from Loke."

"Well that sure was nice of him, where is he anyway?" Gray asked

"Oh well about that, Loke was actually a celestial spirit this whole time, he lost his key so the celestial king gave me his new one. Loke was so happy that he could go back to his home that he gave me these 4 tickets."

"Only 4?" Natsu questioned.

"Yeah... so I really don't know who to invite."

"Don't worry about me Lucy, I'm gonna stick back and fix up the hall, earth magic is best suited for construction." I explained.

"Alright then what are we waiting for let's go!" Natsu excitedly said.

~Time skip brought to you by Chibi (YN) earth bending a house~

Phew the hall is almost finished, the other guys just have to do the wood work.

Why didn't you go on the vacation?