Chapter 20

I woke up early and went for a swim. I was still thinking about leaving to Florida with Jesse, can already imagine us having our own place and not to mention the privacy we were going to have as well.

I swam for about an hour and then I took a shower and got dressed, now I had to talk to my parents that I'm moving to Florida. The only person who's opinion mattered was my mom, my stepdad didn't have much say in anything but then there was also my brother. and he scared me a little more.

I walked up to my mom and asked her if we can talk and like always she says yes.

" Mom... I'm moving to Florida..."

" What!! Are you crazy !! Where did you get that idea!!??"

" Mom calm down please....."

" How the hell do you want me to calm down !!!!!"

" Listen mom please...", thank god she calmed down I did not need my brother out here

" What's going on out here..??"

Damn to late. " Steven sit down and let me finish talking please.."

He sat down across from us and they both agreed to let me finish.

" Ok.... so Jesse got a job managing a band in Florida an he already has an apartment and so he's moving there and he asked me to leave with him.... and I said yes."

My brother didn't say anything an my mom was the first to respond.

" Your 17, you ain't going no where Alex. End of conversation."

" No mom that's just it, no end of conversation... I'm turning 18 in three months and then I won't need your consent and I'll leave so either you give me consent and we leave in good terms or I leave without it your choice...?"

This time my brother spoke. " I agree with Alex mom..", I can believe he's on my side. " I think we should let her and I know I'll miss my lil sis but I think she mature enough to make her own decisions."

My mom stayed quite for what felt like forever but when she finally answered I couldn't stop hugging her.

" You may go but on one condition..."

" Yes anything"

" Please don't make me a grandma for a second time, I'm to young for two grandchildren."

Oh she didn't have to worry about that I've seen Emily and I am not ready for a baby. " I promise mom.... Thank you Steven for standing by me."

He got up and hugged me. " No problem sis and if you make me an uncle before I'm 25 I'll kick Jesse's ass because well I can't kick yours.. understand..?"

" Yes I understand.."

"When do you leave..?", Asked my mom

I was afraid to answer but I did anyway. " We leave tonight.."

" Well then we better get packing.."

This is why I love my mom she's always supportive and my brother too.

For the rest of the day we packed all my stuff and since I had a lot to do so I just texted Jesse that I was going with him and he sent so many happy emojis that literally looked like an worth of happy faces. He was going to finish packing and loading it into the truck and he would come over and help me load my things.

He arrived around 7pm and instantly began to load up my boxes. when we were finished I said goodbye to everyone especially my brother and nephew. I didn't know when I would see them again so it was a little hard to say bye to everyone.

We got into the truck and drove away. I watched the mirror until everyone was to small to make out who was who.

*************************************

I hope you enjoyed Falling for my bully and thank you for reading. I was a little sad that it's over but my friends told me to have a sequel and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

The sequel will follow Alex and Jesse in their new lives, and meeting new friends.

Don't forget to check out Sebastion and coming soon is Living with my bully.