Chapter 3

I hope your enjoying reading this as much as i am enjoying writing/typing this story. Don't forget to tell me what you think and NO rude comments please. Enjoy.

*************************************

I had to run home, so my brother and parents won't see me like this. I didn't feel like explaining that I was almost killed by my brothers girlfriend and Jesse Kingston. I got there 5 mins. before my parents did and I went straight into the bathroom to shower and try to forget today. After I finished I went into my room and laid down on my bed. my brother came in a few minutes later.

" Hey monkey butt"

" Is that my new nickname?", I asked him as I threw a pillow at him.

" So how was your day, cuz a little birdy told me you ditched 6th period?"

" Is that little birdy's name Emily?". I can't believe she told my brother that I ditched.

" Look Alex I know your don't get along with people but you can't be ditching class it's not right.."

" I didn't ditch Steven.. I...", I stopped before I told him what really happened, he wouldn't believe me anyway. I can't believe she's going to get away with almost killing me. " I'm sorry your right, I shouldn't be cutting class... I won't do it again... I promise"

"Good now get dressed.."

" What ? why ?", I asked

" We are going out to eat, I'm in the mood for some tacos so I'm dragging you with me... And someone might try to kidnap me.."

" No one in this world is strong enough to take you on and if they did they will probably bring you back.."

" That's rude... now come on let's go.."

We left an hour later and got our tacos. I got 4 tacos with everything and my brother got a supreme burrito. I can't believe
he can eat that much. We ate silently and when we finished we went home. When we arrived at the house Emily was there waiting for Steven. I couldn't look at her without remembering what happened just a few hours ago and to be honest I was a little afraid.

She ran up to hug him. " Hey babe what took so long, I've been waiting for an hour?"

" Oh sorry, Alex and I went to get something to eat.."

She looked at me and then pulled Steven towards the door. I hate her, I hate her so much. Why did my brother have to date her of all people.

I was in my room when Emily walked in. " I need to talk to you freak.."

" Why? What do you want now?!?"

" Whoa there hold the attitude ok, you wouldn't want me to tell Jesse to give you extra punishment for being rude to me, now would you?"

" Oh I'm sorry was almost killing me not enough?"

" Hey your the one that was fighting it, if you would have held your breath you wouldn't have passed out!"

" You didn't give me a chance to breath! You gave me 2 seconds in between each push! "

" Well it's your fault! Maybe next time accept it !"

That was the last thing she said before she left my room. I was to mad but since I couldn't do anything I decided to go to sleep.
I was afraid to go to school the next day.

Afraid for my life.