Chapter 13

I woke up to someone shaking me. Not to mention the bright ass sun shining through the window... where the hell are the curtains. I opened my eyes and saw Jesse.

" What the.....?"

He steps back, " Bout time you wake up we have to go to the buses they are going to start loading up "

" Oh shit I slept in....?"

" No we slept in... now come on."

He left my room and then appeared a few minutes later.. he walked into my room a grabbed my bag. " Is this the only bag?"

" Ummm yea...."

" Ok come on let's go..", He said a he picked up my bag.

I jumped out of bed and followed him as I stepped outside I was glad I slept in my clothe because I may sleep comfortable in a giant shirt but I don't think I would look that decent out in the day time around public.

We got there just as they were loading and thank god we didn't get in trouble for being late. We got on the bus and we also sat next to each other which was a surprise for me an half the kids on the bus, but I sorta liked the attention.

A few minutes later we headed out... finally back home after a whole week. I was glad I was going to see my brother who I missed the most.

The ride was pretty quite until Jesse began to ask me questions.

" So Alex what's your favorite color?"

" Why are you asking me something you already know..?"

He didn't answer because he knew I was right.

So although it may have been messed up I decided to remind him. " We were friends for 12 years and then when we went to jr. high everything changed.... why did you ?"

" Idk I guess that was the year I met Emily and she told me that she can make me really popular if I did what she told me so I did but I didn't want to do it anymore when she made me hurt you. Believe me I tried to stop but she said if I did she was going to ruin my career as a football player..."

" Wait so then why did you stop now..."

" I just did i was tired of her so I cut her off..."

" Liar no one just cuts off Emily that's impossible... what did you have to do?"

He was quite for a really long time and for a minute I thought he wasn't going to answer. " I'm the one who dragged you out to the woods that night..."

Holy shit I can't believe he had something to do with it...

" But I'm also the one who told the principal."

How could I ever forgive him he's done so much to me, but at the same time I want to.

I still remember that kiss from the first night here... I still remember how it made me feel and how I liked it..

" Jesse.??"

The second he turned around to look at me..... I kissed him.