Chapter 18

Tomorrow was the day. The day my life begins, I can go wherever I want I can do whatever I want. Even though I had no clue what I wanted to do.

I got out of bed to shower before heading off to school. I had to say goodbye to my beautiful baby nephew before I left though... my brother was so happy when he found out he was a having a baby boy, as soon as he found out he started to think of what he wanted to name him. I personally love the name Jayden but he didn't like it so much... in the end they named him Christopher after our grandfather who past away when we were still kids.

I usually walk to school with Jesse but he didn't call me like he usually does to tell me to wait for him.

I was early today. I usually don't get here til the last bell but since school was almost over I thought I should come early because I don't know when I'll be back here. I was walking for about 15 minutes when I saw Jesse parking his car...so I waked over to him.

" Hey babe you didn't call this morning?", I asked him

" Yea I had to do something and I didn't know if I was gonna get back in time so I didn't want to make you late...."

" Oh that's fine", I said as I kissed him," your here now"

We stayed by the car until the bell rang then he walked me to my first period. As I walked in I saw that there was only three people, not including me or the teacher.

" Where's...well everyone..?", i asked

" Well since we graduate tomorrow the teacher didn't feel like teaching so he left and so almost everyone followed."

" Ok well then I'm going too... bye"

Yay no I didn't have to go to class but I didn't know what to do or where to go so I'm just going to go to the cafeteria. When I walked in I saw my whole class, seems like everyone skipped breakfast today. While eating I texted Jesse.

📱

Alex: hey babe

Jesse: hey

Alex: what are you doing?

Jesse: I'm just sitting here pretending to pay attention to Mr. Al. How are you texting me doesn't Mr. Mann have a strict rule about that?

Alex: well I got to class and he wasn't there along with half the class and this girl that was there told me he just left so now I got a free period(:

Jesse: lucky lol

Alex: what's Mr. Al talking about ?

Jesse: he's just talking about making good choices and shit.

Alex: Well how about we ditch school for the rest of the day...?

Jesse: I'm down... Class is over in like 5 mins. so meet me by the truck..

Alex: ok see you in a bit

📲

These five mins. felt like forever but it would be worth it. I threw my trash away and started walking toward the parking lot, I was almost there when I heard someone call after me.

" Where are you going?"

Damn what do I say I've never been in this situation before. I turned around slowly, " oh I needed to...... Jesse!!", holy shit he just tricked me.

" Did you get scared?", he asked as he laughed

" Your such an ass, I thought I was going to get in trouble.."

We got in the car and drove to my house. Thank god my parents had to work and my brother and Emily went to visit her family.

" Mmm I feel like swimming"

" Jesse we can't go swimming.."

" Come on just for a bit ?"

I didn't feel like swimming but the idea did sound nice. " ok fine but only for a bit.."

" Yay"

We got out of the car and walked to the front door, when I finally opened it we went to my room so we can change. As we were changing he kept staring at me. " Take a picture it will last longer"

" I have a picture.."

" Then why do you keep staring at me..?"

" Have I ever told you how sexy you look in that bikini..?"

" Yes every time I wear....", I was suddenly pressed against the wall.

Jesse has never kissed me with this much passion before but it felt so good, the room suddenly became really hot or it was my body I wasn't sure actually. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, he began to walk towards the bed and I knew what was about to happen... and I think I liked it.

He was still kissing me when he flipped me over on top of him. He was undoing my bikini top when we heard the front door open.

My brother was home.