Chapter 16

I think I will end Falling for my bully by chapter 20 but don't worry there will be a sequel to this story. Just giving you a heads up. Enjoy.

*************************************

Holy shit I can't believe he just asked me that. I honestly didn't know what to say.

Should I say yes to giving him a chance and I know deep down inside I really wanted too because he gave me butterfly's and when he kisses me my whole body shakes or should I say no because he didn't deserve it.

I kept thinking of the picnic and how his kisses make me feel. I decided that it wouldn't hurt to say yes and I really wanted to say yes so I did.

He just looked at me without saying a word, waiting for my answer. " yes.."

" Really??", he said with so much excitement in his voice.

" Yes really.."

I was suddenly being hugged really tight and flung in a circle.

" Thank you for giving me this chance.... I'm so happy."

" I'm happy too."

For the rest of the night we swam, kissed a few times and made out. When we had to go inside we dried off then went upstairs to change into something dry, since he went in the pool with his clothe I had to get some of my brothers clothe so he can wear.

After changing we went downstairs and had dinner. I wanted dinner to be over so I can hang out with Jesse again. An hour later later we were allowed to leave the table, out parents stayed to drink coffee.

" What do you want to do..?", I asked Jesse

" It doesn't matter as long as I'm with you.."

I'm so glad we are together even though we've only been together for a few hours but I can honestly say they are the best hours of my life.

" Let's go look at the stars..?", He suggested

" That's sounds fun"

I went to my room to get a blanket then we went outside to look at the stars.

I don't want this night to be over.