Rewards - Namgi

Set just after MAMA awards 2018.

Is there a need for a warning, y'all knooow what you signed up for.
Any way there's smut, there's a lotta words, there's a picture of a bit in panties. 🤷‍♀️ what can you do 🤷‍♂️

~*~*~*~*~*line be a breaking ~*~*~*~**~*~*

They'd just finished rapping up the finale of the MAMA awards, call seven of them gathered next to a few other groups, holding selfie sticks and waving to the crowds.

Yoongi inconspicuously stalked over to where the groups soft leader was waving, slightly blue hair glowing under the spotlights and a happy and huge smile adorning his lips, still releasing an uncontrollable laugh from when he'd watched Jin walk down the runway of sorts, doing a terrible cover of BlackPinks Ddu du ddu du. Can you blame him? Even he - meaning Namjoon- could do better, not that it took much, the older could really only dance when his boyfriend; Hoseok, was there to teach him.

As Yoongi slowly came up behind the younger, he smiled at the camera that had approximately two minutes left before the cameras would stop rolling and they'd all return backstage only to have yet another interview and return home. Think about the show always got him excited as after the show and cameras had ended the group would always go celebrate, when they'd first been gifted with awards they'd celebrate with Korean bbq and beef, but recently it would be, Jin and Hoseok running off to a pre booked hotel which had sworn to secrecy and was now owned by their producers, Jimin and Jungkook would go to the dance studio and dance a celebratory dance to Taehyung, who would blush and reward the two with a kiss, promptly before Jimin would Dom the two around for the next week at least, and watch movies with cuddles. Namjoon sometimes would plop himself down in one of their laps and be cooed at as he  silently pleaded for attention.

Yoongi and Namjoons relationship was a fairly recent application to the sevens days, so it wasn't unusual that the groups Baby (they were all verrry protective of the man, and angry at the fans *chokes cause of you do that you're not a fan* that would abuse him with words and threats of bodily harm.
Yoongi and Namjoon also hadn't even breached the topic of sex yet.
Yoongi planned to change that, with the new albums they'd released and the crazy game they'd received he'd already planned to reward the younger, the albums themselves were also very dear to Namjoons own heart as he'd expressed many times that love to him has no borders, this album was practically an extension of the younger man. And by god if she wasn't gunna worship the two.

But back to where he is now, on the stage standing right behind the gorgeous, thin (*read tiny), younger man.
The fans may have thought he was gazing down at them with infatuation and devotedness, but that was in fact false as he was gazing down at the beautiful man before him. And his ass.

Speaking of, hidden to the majority of the fans and the cameras, Yoongi gripped onto Namjoons ass and smiled playfully at the man who made a squeak at the movement, but upon discovery that it was simply his hyung, his Yoongi he relaxed and allowed the older to do as he wished, with whatever that may be.

Ooooooh~ Yoongi could not wait to get home.

When they'd all finally managed to get back stage and away from prying eyes. The other five went to their own little changing rooms to change in order to return home at last.
The interviews had consisted of nine of them really wanting to talk and leaving Namjoon to answer most questions and push them to contribute. And Yoongi's firm hand resting on his hip the entire way, through the photos and live streams and hoobaes with awe filled eyes. His hand never moved and it only served to make the younger a bit tense and anyone else that could see, understand the Namjoon was his and not for anyone else. Not that they would stand a chance even if they got through him, there was five others that that crazy person would have to battle through before even getting to Namjoon himself.