WHAT!! (OT7 + Preggy Joon)

Namjoon was seriously having a melt down.

It had been two weeks since he'd seen any of the other boys. Not that that would be such a huge issue normally as they had all gone home for the holidays.

He hadn't.

But that's beside the point.

(His parents did not approve in the slightest when they discovered that their youngest boy, (he has an older brother in this), had turned out gay. Sure he still talks to his brother and he comes to visit him, but the last time he'd seen his parents they had beaten him black blue and yellow, so much so that the company had to put the comeback off for another 4 weeks, which he still felt guilty for)

Again beside the point.

He had been feeling sick, for these two weeks, puking in the early morning all the way to 12 o'clock where the nauseous star would immediately disappear as if it was never there in the first place.

And Namjoon wasn't an idiot he knew what that meant. He just...

Didn't want to accept it.

He'd put off 40 WEEKS of the comeback and he'd have a kid to look after, because there was absolutely no ducking way he'd kill something, he tried his hardest with ants, a child was a much bigger impacting life than any ants life and he wasn't going to give it up. Ever.

So here he was wallowing in his fear alone in the dorms looking at the tv which remained a black screen an almost metaphor to how he was feeling: complete and utter blackness.

He had no one to call. Well he did he just didn't want to be a bother so he didn't call his boyfriends, or his best friend (who little did he know was going through the same kind of break down).

Eventually he didn't have the choice as the door opened and all six of his boyfriends entered preparing to go and sleep together in a bed that he was probably asleep in. Only to turn the corner and see their baby, staring unseeingly at the turned off tv screen.
The quietly entered the room not wanting to scare the other.

Yoongi walked the fastest to his younger and upon reaching his side he reached out to touch his baby's shoulder when his eyes rested on a pregnancy test. Positive.

Jin saw his direction of site and made a choked sound of shock, causing the others to look in the direction as Namjoon came back to reality looking up at them all and letting out a huge cry of sorrow as though they were going to leave him now they had seen the test.

Jimin and Jungkook were instantly cuddled against him whispering words of comfort and love alongside Tae and Hoseok, whilst Yoongi and Jin, quietly left to tidy up the bedroom so that they could all find comfort in each other.

About 20 minutes later Namjoon had almost completely calmed down, and the others decided to carry his tiny frame to their bed.

Once there, they began their conversation.

"Hey baby, you know we love you and will support you no matter what right?" Hoseok stated and the other men got comfortable in nesting like form; all of them touching Namjoon in some form or other.

"D-does that mean I- we can keep the baby?" Namjoon hiccuped.

"Yes Baby"

"Mm..." Namjoon snuggles into the blankets "love you, I promise not to burden-"

"Stop right there mister" Jin scolded.

"We love you and don't honestly give a shit about our idol jobs as long as you're safe and happy, and we're safe and happy, okay?" Yoongi followed.