12

Roman was shocked to say the least when Kol Mikaelson pulled up beside him in a car and told him to 'get in

Roman was shocked to say the least when Kol Mikaelson pulled up beside him in a car and told him to 'get in.'
Roman, being Roman, got into the car swiftly not giving himself time to think.
Think about how pissed he was at Kol.
"How dare you leave?"
Roman shouted at him as he sped down the road.
"Darling now is not the time."
Kol chuckled, knowing Roman would forgive him easily.
"You left without even saying bye you dick."
"You should know I was going to come back."
Kol fired back rolling his eyes, making Roman shut his mouth.
"Where are we going?"
"Denver. Elena's little brother is there, and her and her boyfriend are snooping around."
Kol sped up the car.
"Snooping for what?"
Roman furrowed his eyebrows quizzically.
"Their sire line."
"What?"
Roman shouted his blood boiling.
"Apparently once they find who sired their blood line they're going to kill the others that didn't."
Kol sighed the car coming to a stop.
"But Klaus is our sire line."
Roman told him furrowing his eyebrows.
"I know darling, that's why we're here."
Kol hopped out of the car, Roman following clumsily.
Kol reached into the trunk tossing Roman an aluminum bat, and taking a wooden one himself.
"Jeremy Gilbert thinks we're best mates, we're going to join him at the batting cages."
Kol smirked making Roman laugh.
"I always did enjoy baseball."
Roman followed Kol, catching sight of Damon and Elena talking to the youngest Gilbert.
"Hey man. Roman?"
Jeremy furrowed his eyebrows.
Roman sarcastically waved with a grin.
"Damon, it's Kol!"
Elena shouted.
Kol sped over to the Salvatore and the doppelgänger, Roman doing the same. 
Kol slammed the wooden bat onto Damon, snapping it in half.
"What are you doing?"
Jeremy yelled his eyes wide.
"Jeremy, get back! He's an Original."
Elena shouted back defensively.
"What?"
"No hard feelings, mate. But we're not buds."
Kol smirked at Jeremy as Roman tossed him the metal bat.
"You know, I'll never get use to aluminum. But hey, at least it won't break."
Kol smirked wickedly slamming the bat onto Damon once again.
However Damon grabbed it with his hand, picking up half of the wooden bat with the other.
Before Damon could hit Kol, Roman rushed in front of the original taking a stake in the stomach.
Roman fell to the ground splitters going everywhere inside him.
"Did you kill him?"
Jeremy gaped down at the youngest Salvatore.
"No, but it'll give us a head start. Okay, come on."
With that the three rushed off.
Leaving Kol and Roman angry and determined to stop them.

Kol and Roman had quickly found the original sire from Klaus.
Before they even spoke a word to her, Kol eagerly killed her.
Not that Roman was complaining.
There were already enough problems in Mystic Falls, he didn't want to deal with problems in Denver.
Kol, for some reason unknown to Roman, still had a baseball bat in hand when Damon and the Gilbert siblings arrived.
"Mary-"
"Quite contrary."
Kol smirked cutting off Damon.
The trios faces dropped making Roman chuckle darkly standing by Kol's side.
"Shame about Mary. She used to be a blast. Don't quite know what happened. I fear all the time she spent with my family might have ruined her.
She was a bit of an Original groupie."
Kol grinned winking at Roman.
"And were you her favorite?"
Elena asked shakily.
"You mean, did he turn her? I think you might have Kol. But no, wait, maybe it was Rebekah, Mary liked blondes. There was also a Klaus period. And let's not forget the Elijah affair. Kol and I hear from his brothers quite often, no matter how hard you try to hide things from me, I know you're trying to find who you descended from."
Roman told them coldly sending his brothers, and Elena's, head spinning.
"Now you never will. So, where did we leave off?"
Kol grinned slamming down the bat on Damon's shoulder, and continuing to beat him on the ground.
"Elena run!"
Damon shouted.
However Roman sped in front of her with a fake frown.
"Kol's been told not to touch you. However I'm afraid he never really listens to his brothers. Don't test him Elena."
Roman smirked at the girl.
Elena wrenched her fist back and hit Roman in the nose.
Blood began to pour and Roman could feel the shattered bone.
Kol rushed over throwing the brunette to the ground.
"Don't touch her!"
Damon yelled grabbing Kol.
The original once again kicked Damon to the ground as Roman popped his bones back into place.
"Oh dear, I've hit a nerve. Relax, darling, I just want us to be even. You snapped my neck, you killed my brother, and then you humiliated me."
Kol repeatedly hit Damon as hard as he could, obviously causing some bones to break.
"There, now we're even."

Roman was on the verge of tears when Stefan had told him what happened to Alaric.
The ring had completely taken over, and Alaric wanted nothing more then to kill the originals.
"I'm such a bad boyfriend."
Roman joked weakly, his voice hoarse.
"You couldn't have known-"
"But I should've."
Roman cut off his twin burying his head in his knees.
"I'm going to save Alaric,"
Roman took a deep breath staring into the fire place.
"Even if it kills me."