1

Dear diary,Huh maybe that's how Stefan starts these

Dear diary,
Huh maybe that's how Stefan starts these. I'm too lazy at the moment to write letters so I decided to give into the idea of a journal.
I'm trying to beat Stefan's personal record of a body count in one town.
Surprisingly it's harder then it looks, in a small town you can only kill so many people before they are all gone.
Yesterday I went into an apartment complex and killed all the residence that were home, surprisingly only fifteen or so.
Then I went to the hospital, only thirty people there.
And the Mystic Grill forty and counting.

The Salvatore closed the journal with a sigh seeing the blood stained pages.
Roman had boarded himself up in the grill.
A huge pile of bodies blocking the doorway.
He'd been going through Mystic Falls all summer on murder sprees, the town convinced they had a serial killer which they weren't entirely wrong.
Damon and Alaric were just always a step behind him, never quite being able to stop him.
However this time things were different, they had a plan.
Roman was biting deep into a mans neck, the unmoving body thrown over the bar.
Roman rolled his eyes grabbing a knife and slitting the mans throat deeper drinking what was left.
"It's so damn hard to get all the blood out."
Roman's head lolled over his shoulder as he tossed a lazy glance to Damon, blood coating his mouth.
"You have quite the problem baby brother."
Damon gave a fake smirk, his blue eyes wandering over all of the dead bodies.
"I didn't think you were a ripper like Stefan."
"I'm not."
Roman sighed shoving the body off the bar and sitting on top of it.
"I'm just bored."
Roman wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.
"Well maybe you should find a new hobby before you run out of bodies."
Damon rolled his eyes, the same fake grin on his face.
"Why do that? Killing is so much more fun. I get to watch everyone panic, I get to watch you squirm."
Roman gave a breathy chuckle hopping off the counter.
"It also makes you distracted brother."
Damon smirked.
Roman furrowed his eyebrows but it was too late to think.
Alaric had taken two syringes of vervain plunging both into either side of his neck.
Roman's eyes widen as he grabbed at his throat, and Damon snapped his neck.
"That was easier then I thought."
Alaric gave a short smile.
"That's cause it was the easy part."

Damon threw Roman into the cellar chaining his wrists up and locking the door.
"More vervain?"
Alaric asked staring at Roman through the bars.
"No! No, that's a last resort. He can't stand vervain."
Damon sighed glancing at his baby brother.
"That's exactly what we need now Damon."
Ric threw his arms up as Damon shook his head.
"Look, I know something that could snap him back in an instant, but then when he came out of it he'd have it replaying in his head all over again. It's only if there's no other options."
Damon tried his best to explain to Alaric.
"What could be that traumatic?"
Alaric questioned raising an eyebrow.
"You'd be surprised at what us Salvatore's have been through."
Damon whispered, his blue eyes staring down his baby brother.
Wanting to help him so desperately but not wanting to hurt him any worse.