Prolouge (0)

A noise of stepping could be heard as Frisk approached Sans.
"Heh, why are you trying, kid?" Sans asked attacking with Gaster Blasters
Frisk had stayed silent ignoring him, focusing on dodging the attacks

The battle sequence started
"It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing flowers are blooming, on days like this kids like you..." Sans didin't end as he attacked Frisk with a suprised attack made of lots of bones and Gaster Blasters. Frisk dodged most of it.
A few bones hit him and he was down to 82 HP. (With poison effect)
"Sans, I just want to SAVE Chara" Frisk cried out, trying to explain.
"Frisk...You killed everyone just to save a MURDERER?" Sans eyesockets went black.
-She can be SAVEd! I heard it from Asriels' stories at the end of last True Pacifist run! - Frisk bursted.
-Give up kid. - Sans tried to convince Frisk. She wanted none of it, she was getting even more determined with every attack.
On the other hand, Sans was getting more and more tired.
-Kid, Give up now! - Sans was very tired.
-Please Sans, understand and let me pass! - Frisk was so close...
-That's it kid, I'm going to show you my special attack! - Sans tried to scare her.
Frisk stayed silent.
-Kid..., - Sans was really tired.
-Sans, I'm sorry please forgive me. - Frisk was crying.
Not a second after Sans was turning to lifeless dust.
-Kid, t-take your c-chances., - Sans said stammering and turned into dust.
The Battle Sequence has ended.

Frisk fell on the floor and started crying uncontrollably, after some time, she was calming down and consumed a Glamburger.
-Sans, I'm so sorry... - Frisk said to dust.

As she approached the throne room, she noticed Asgore was missing. Instead she saw a girl. She was a bit taller than Frisk, she had brown hair, red eyes, pink and rosy cheeks. She was wearing a green sweater with yellow stripes on it.
-Hey, Chara. - Frisk tried to initiate a conversation.
-Who are you? - A bit deeper voice asked.
-I'm Frisk and I want to SAVE you! - Frisk was very determined.
Chara chuckled.
-Save me? From what? Let's destroy this timeline forever instead! - Chara said with a deep dark voice and her eyes started to glow red.
-Chara, I know you hate everyone and I wa- - Frisk felt sorry for Chara.
-You know nothing! - Chara bursted, not letting Frisk finish her sentence.
-Please Chara, I'm gonna show you that the world has some love in it! - Frisk tried to convince Chara.
-Grab my hand and I'll show you. - Frisk tried yet again.
-I told you, YOU KNOW NOTHING! - Chara again bursted in anger.
-Chara, what if there would be someone who would love you? - Frisk calmly asked.
-After everything I did? No! - Chara felt sad upon telling that, Asriel died because of her and she felt an unbearable guilt in her heart after remembering that.
-I'm sure there would be someone! Please, take my hand and find out yourself - Frisk finally convinced her.
-Okay... Chara was still a bit reluctant.

Seconds after that Frisk grabbed Charas' hand and quickly pressed the "RESET" button.