Carried you in our hearts

Hi Guys, really sorry that I couldn't update. I thought of discontinuing it but after reading few comments that people wanted to complete it I will try my best to put a happy ending to this story. Thanks all.

Ria didn't know what was happening. Her whole world stood still. The family that she cherished wasn't hers at all? She couldn't think straight.

The adoption documents mentioned that her age was 1.5 when she was adopted. She wanted to confirm it. She couldn't blindly believe those papers. She started looking into all the photo albums they had. She could see photos of Arnav, Harsha and Sahir when they were crawling but in all her photos she was walking. Ria was even scared to realize that whatever the document says is true.

She wanted to ask her parents and her brothers. She didn't know what will be their answer or how they will react. She took all the albums along with the adoption certificate and went into the living room. Harsha was working on something on his laptop in the living room. He saw Ria coming down but he didn't see her face.

Harsha continued his work without giving much attention to Ria but he felt something wrong. Ria took the photographs of her siblings on their 1st birthday. The only photo missing was hers. She frantically started looking for her photo but she couldn't find it. She thought she could have missed it so she checked again and again. Her brain tried to tell her that there is no photo but her heart refused it. Ria was torn in the battle between her heart and her brain. After several checking when she couldn't find it she threw an album in defeat by which she caught Harsha's attention.

Harsha was talking to Akki about a client when he heard a sound and looked at Ria. She threw a photo album which puzzled him. Now he found out definitely something was wrong. He cut his call with Akki and came near Ria only then noticed Ria was in a pool of tears. Her face was swollen. He was alarmed and sat near Ria.

Harsha: What happened to you idiot why are you crying?

Ria: you guys are selfish you know that?

she smiled through her tears.

Harsha: what???...why do you say that?

Ria: I have a question to ask you guys

Harsha: you can ask anything but stop crying first

Ria: that doesn't matter I need answers

Harsha: ok shoot it.

Ria: Call mom and dad. Arnav bhaiya and Sahir too.

Harsha: Did you see the time it's almost 11. Can you ask your question tomorrow? Ask me I can answer.

Ria with bloodshot eyes looked at Harsha and screamed in a loud voice. Are you going to call them or not?

Harsha has never seen this version of Ria before. He was puzzled at the same time to see her.

Arnav heard Ria's scream and rushed down to see her. When he took each step he felt something was bad.

Ria was looking at Harsha and screamed at him again.

Ria: Are you going to call them or not?

Harsha froze looking at her.

Ria who was slowly losing her sanity took the glass cup in the table and threw it over the window which broke into pieces. Arnav rushed to Ria and held her hand.

Arnav: Ria are you mad what are you doing?

Ria: I know what I am doing

Almost everybody rushed down by the commotion created by Ria