Unexpected twist mother fucker

Your P.O.V

The rain was pouring down onto my barely clothed body, cleansing my ragged open wounds.  Where am I? How did I get here? I looked down at myself, dressed in a thin white dress, blood staining the purity a dark crimson, yet I felt no pain.  My feet were bare, and my skin was ice cold.  I heard a croaked whisper behind me, "(F/N)..." the pain quickly returned to my exposed flesh, and a flash of heat courses through my veins.  I searched desperately for the source of the ghostly breath that echoed my name all too familiarly.  It called again, "do you even know who you are?" I blinked, of course I do, or... do I? Why can't I remember? I clutched my hands in front of my chest, as seething hot liquid gushed from my sternum, seeming to pour out of a non-existent wound.  I felt myself fall to the rough concrete of the sidewalk.  "Who...?" I began to inquire, but was too late as a white light overtook me. 

I sat up all to quickly, the sheets rustled around me a little too loudly as beads of sweat rolled down my face and chest.  I placed my hand in front of my chest again. 

Edd's P.O.V

I was woken abruptly as (F/N) whipped herself of of bed, staggering out the door.  Her shuffling led into the bathroom where I then heard a loud THUD.  I ripped the covers away and hurried to the bathroom, only to find a shivering (F/N) on her knees in front of the toilet. 

"(F/N)," I tried to sound comforting, but my voice wavered.  She peered at me with her (E/C) eyes, fear was prominent and ever growing. 

"E-," she started, being interrupted by throwing up directly into the toilet.  I dropped down to her side, wrapping an arm around her, and another pulling her (H/L) hair away from her face.  She convulsed as she threw up twice, three times, four times, before her body allowed her to relax.  I stroked her hair comfortingly, before getting a towel to wash her face.  "Edd," she began again, "something's wrong, I-I can't explain it very well, and it's going to sound odd, but I n-need you t-o listen."  I nodded quickly as I wiped off her mouth. 

"You can tell me anything, I know I haven't known you long, but I know I can trust you," I lifted her up by her shoulders, and led her back into my bedroom. 

(F/N) plopped herself onto the bed, her bottom lip quivering.  "There's a period of my life that's missing from my memory," she explained, "between the ages of eleven and fourteen."  My eyes were locked onto her shaking form, my heart clenching with terror. 

"(F/N)," I sat myself down next to her, pulling her close to me, "What's the last thing you remember?"  She stopped moving, her heart skipping a beat. 

"I-I don't like to think about it, it makes me scared for my future, my health, if something like that is going to happen again," her (E/C) eyes still, focused on the floor, her hair draping around her face mysteriously. 

"I'm not going to let anything happen to you, I promise," I spoke, doing my best to console her aching heart, "You're a part of our group now, we have to take care of each other." 

She took a deep breath, and let it out slowly as tears ran down her face, leaving behind pretty little pink lines down her cheeks.  "I was eleven, living with my parents.  I remember a knock at the door, but it was a bit slower, off beat, I immediately felt discomfort." I drank in every word, imprinting her story into the confines of my mind.  "When my father answered the door, a light shined through, like someone in our driveway had their headlights on.  Without saying anything, he stepped outside, my mother wandered into the living room to see who was at the door.  She stepped out too," (F/N) choked, her breathing ragged, "It wasn't loud, it wasn't violent, and they didn't come back.  So I stood up from the couch, and walked to the door.  The light wasn't fading, but pulsating now, I was stricken with horror, but I needed to know what was going on."  She held her breath, "But it was too late, both of my parents were gone.  When I stepped out to get a better look, the light got brighter and brighter, until I felt it had consumed me." 

My eyes were wide with wonder, and ominous feelings were boiling in my gut.  I couldn't find the words, so I pulled her close to my chest in hopes it would be enough.  (F/N) finally released the tension in her muscles, and sobbed pitifully into my arms.  What happened to (F/N), and how could I ever possibly protect her?

Your P.O.V

I sniffled and shifted in Edd's firm hold, clinging to him like a damsel.  I felt so weak, why did this come up now? Why all of the sudden I'm having this dream again?  I looked up into the brunettes gentle face, his eyes shining dimly in the moonlight.  Fear had taken hold of my heart, but looking at Edd's soft smile made me feel at ease.  My hand traveled up his chest, past his neck, and landed gently on his soft cheek.  I rubbed his reddening face with my thumb, and returned the smile. 

I pushed him carefully back down onto the bed, pulling the blankets back up and snuggling into him.  "Thank you, Edd."