Closer

I was about to grab my luggage by the handle, but before I could, Edd's hand had grabbed the suitcase.  Feeling clumsy, my hand accidentally landed upon the brown haired boy's. I felt my face flush as I hastily pulled away. 

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized quickly, my heart throbbing against my rib cage.

"Nah, it's alright," Edd calmly smiled at me with a gentle pink on his cheeks.  We continued upstairs as the suitcase inefficiently clunked up the stairs.  As we walked down the hall, Edd names off whose room was who's. When he opened his door, I was greeted by a gray striped cat.  I instantly felt the need to scoop him up into my arms, so I did.  My fingers felt their way through his soft comforting fur, the feline purring in return.

"Ringo must really like you to let you pick him up like that," Edd mentioned, "he's usually a little skittish." 

"Really?" I questioned, "I'll remember to make him some treats to make sure I stay as the favorite."  Edd chuckled as he lightly pat Ringo on the head, then passing through the door into his room.  I followed quickly behind, setting the purring fluff ball onto Edd's sheets. 

"Well, make yourself comfortable."  I made a small smile as my chest filled with warmth, how can someone be so sweet? So kind? 

"Hey, I want to thank you for being so generous.  Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" I asked, desperate to pay him back however I could. 

Edd places his hand on his cheek, his brows furrowed in thought.  "You know," he said, "if you knew of a really good movie none of us know about, that would show a lot of gratitude."  My cheeks went pink as I nodded excitedly, happy to already feel so comfortable in my new home.

As Edd and I chatted in his room, I let my eyes wander around the shelves, the floor, and the notebooks stashed in a not-too-big cardboard box. "What are all these notebooks filled with?" I asked curiously, if he didn't answer, I would've looked through them anyway.

"Oh! I tend to draw a lot in my spare time," he exclaimed, "you can look at a few if you want." I excitedly picked up a light blue notebook from out of the box, flipping open to the first page. It was a sketch of Tom, a bass slung around his shoulder as his hand rested on a large amplifier.

"Wow, this is incredible!" My eyes lit up as I looked at Edd. He flushed pink and quickly scratched the back of his neck.

"Well, friends tend to be good subjects for posing and what not, it makes it feel less awkward. Although then again, he didn't really know I was sketching him," Edd chuckled. I felt light hearted as we flipped through a couple more notebooks before realizing I had to find a movie for us to watch.

"Hey, I'm gonna go take a shower and think of what movie I should find for us to watch," I said as I lifted myself off the bed. "I'll let you know when I find a good one." Edd nodded as I unzipped my suitcase, digging out some of my clothes to climb into after my shower. As I rooted around my suitcase, I noticed that Edd's face turned almost painfully red. I cocked my eyebrow in question, but soon realizing I was gripping a pair of (F/C) pair of panties with little cat faces on them. I shoved them into my pocket quickly and shook my hands in the air.

"Don't worry! It's not a big deal or anything," my words contradicted the large pink hue that dusted my cheeks. "I'M GONNA GO SHOWER NOW SO I'LL SEE YOU LATER!" I panicked. I bolted from the room quickly but soon being abruptly stopped by crashing into a person.

"Oh FUCK I'm so sorry!" I freaked as I helped Tom back up to his feet. He shook his head, saying it was no big deal.

"But um... (F/N)?" Tom asked.

"Yeah? What's up?"

"You dropped something."

There they were, in all their glory, my underwear lay perfectly on the floor. Kitten faces smiling in all their glory. "NOT AGAIN!" I shouted as I grabbed them violently, clumsily running into the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

Tom confusingly mumbles from the other side of the door, "... Again?"

Hey guys! Sorry this update took so long, I was busy finding a job and actually getting hired! Thank you all for being so patient!