Da Bae

Louise and Trixi were casually walking down the hall of Orange Star High School when they walked past the most fabulous creature they have ever seen. His name was Gohan, aka Food. "YASSSSSSSS!!!' they whispered in unison. Gohan, aka Food, stopped and looked back at them confused. "Did i just hear someone squeal?" Louise and Trixi both walked into their math class and went to their seats in the very back, because they hated everyone. But they found someone new who they didn't know existed in this world two months ago and they didn't hate him because he was beautiful. Gohan, aka Food, walked into the math class with his "friends" Videl, Erasa, and Sharpner. They hated his "friends" mainly because most of them were girls and he was THEIR man! The math teacher walked into the class room and handed back the tests they took last class. And then she said in her stupid accent "So everyone did very good on their tests except for Trixi and Louise who actually failed and got a -2 because they even forgot to put their names." Trixi and Louise look at each other is shock and yelled at the same time "BETCH! OH MY BUDDAH!" "And since Gohan got the highest grade in the class he now has to help you two because you two are stupid ass motherfuckers!" she said. Trixi and Louise looked at each other with bright smiles and said at the same time "YASSSSSS BETCH!!!!"

(We do not own Dragon Ball Z or the characters of Dragon Ball Z we only own LOuise and TRixi)