- Chapter eight -

Minerva still couldn't think straight with the statement of Albus

Did he break up with Jane because of me? She though

"I loved you since you were my student. Please don't think of me as an old pervert or something. But when we had private lessons together, I knew then, that we are meant to be together. I knew that I could not stay with Jane. I never told her that I left her because of you."

"But why don't you tell me you loved me? Why waiting so long? I love you since I was in my sixth year."

"Because I was afraid you will think of me only as a friend and I couldn't possibly risk our friendship and what we have built together. I want to be whatever you like us to be as long as I am with and you are with me, love. And I thought you could never love me the way I love you, and you can be with someone much younger than me."

"I could never find someone like you, my Bumblebee. And I hope you know, that I have never been with someone else. I waited for you since I first laid eyes on you. Now I have you and our little girl by my side and I wouldn't want it any other way."

With this Minerva turned her head to face Albus and was about to kiss him, until someone decided to break the romantic moment between her parents. Allie let go of Minerva's nipple and starts to cry, showing her discomfort by pounding on her mother's breast with her fist.

Minerva and Albus both laughed at Allie, but soon she was switched to her mother's left breast and calmed down as soon as she was settled again. Minerva turned her head to Albus again and they both kissed passionately.

———///———

The next day Albus sat in his office and was answering letters from the ministry of magic when he heard someone knocking at his office door.

"Come in."

He sat stiff and clutched the quill in his hand when he saw who was behind the door.

"Hello Albus, darling." Jane greeted him.

"Jane, what are you doing here at Hogwarts?" Albus asked

Jane didn't bother answering his question and walked straight to where he sat. She sat onto his lap and started to kiss his neck.

Right at the moment, he heard someone slamming his office door shut. He pushed Jane away, stood up, and ran out of his office, hoping that it wasn't Minerva.

Jane just stood there with a dirty smirk on her lips, watching him run out of his office.

Minerva was sitting in her classroom and was doing some paperwork. Her head shut up as she heard her office door slammed against the stone wall. Albus burst into her office and was out of breath.

"Min-, I apologize - I- it was not - what you- think! She came- and- I- I am sorry, love." He rambled out of breath.

Minerva was confused. She carefully put her quill down and the paperwork away.