Chapter Eleven - The Angel of Death.

I had a brilliant idea. For how to find out who was the bad guy. I was think about how Sebastian had caught my water glass and wanted to check out a theory. I brought Sebastian and a water glass into the first interrogation room.

"You said your name was Carlos Martinez?" I asked.

"Yes." The machine beeped confirming his answer.

"Are you the triplet who murdered 30 people in Santa Anna?"

"No." beep

"Do you know who is?"

"No." beep.

"Lies!" I shouted and knocked my water glass off the table.

The man jumped.

"He is clear Sebastian." I said leaving the room.

I interrogated the other triplet Michel, and the results were the same. I had a hunch that the third man would be the killer.

"You are Daniel Martinez?"

"Yes." beep.

"Are you the triplet who murdered 30 people in Santa Anna?"

"Yes." beep.

Daniel  launched across the table to attack Sebastian. I jumped out of my chair and watched as Daniel tackled Sebastian. Sebastian's gun slid across the room. I ran oven and grabbed it, I aimed It at Daniel and took off the safety. Daniel had his hands around Sebastian's neck and was choking him.

"Daniel Martinez put your hands where I can see them."

"You wouldn't shoot me Angel." Taunted the murderer.

"Haz tu paz con Dios" He lunged at me and I fired two shots into his head. Sebastian's eyes went wide.

What had I done!

I collapsed. Sebastian came over and took the gun from me. Without saying a word he put the safety on and left the room. I ran to the bathroom to go be sick. When I had finished I went upstairs and locked the door to my room.

 And I really cried for the first time in my life.