Chapter Two : The Plan.

After sleeping for a few hours, I got up and headed out to the kitchen. I looked for dirty dishes to see if Sherlock had eaten. 

I saw that he hadn't so I busied myself with heating up some quiche. I poked my head into the living room to see that my boy Sherlock is in his mind palace.

Whelp he needed to eat. I finished making us the quiche-and also some tea-, and sat down beside him.

"Sherlock." I said gently shaking him. "Sherlock honey you need to eat."

"Hmm." He hummed.

"Sherlock..."I said shaking his arm again, Oh well i guess i could eat too. "Oh fine then." I said grabbing a book from the shelf. I sit down beside Sherlock with my copy of Pride and Prejudice, And read for a while. After about twenty minutes, Sherlock stirred out of his trance.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning. Are you ready to help me with this case?"

"Only if you eat first." I say in a motherly fashion.

"Fine..." He huffs.

"I'll go get ready."

I headed into the kitchen and grabbed the clothing off our table i brought it with me into my room and changed into it.

"Wow you look....Wow." Sherlock says stupidly.

"Thanks I guess."

He stared at me for a moment.

"So... Sherlock what is the plan?" I say awkwardly.

"You are going to find out where all the missing women are." He states.

"And what are you going to do?" I ask.

"If it all goes to plan, I'm going to catch a kidnapper" He smirks.

"And if it all goes wrong...?" I ask nervously.

"It won't." Sherlock said looking at the clock on his phone. "Are you ready?" He asks.

"As I'll ever be." I said as he lead me out the door...