"Now listen up. You think that the only thing guarding the Seireitei is that barrier, but you're wrong. That barrier is made from an ore known as Sekkiseki that's rare even in Soul Society. This is a fragment of it. As you can see, it completely breaks down spiritual energy. That's why it's impossible to bore a hole through the barrier with spiritual energy. On top of that even when cut, it emits a wave that breaks down spiritual energy from all sides. In other words that the Seireitai has a spherical barrier around it that reaches from the sky to the deep underground, due to the Sekkiseki. And so that's where this comes in!" said Kukaku. 

"S-Sis...I'm tired..." said Ganju.

"Deal with it! This is the Special Hard Spiritual Partition Penetration Device that I invented. In other words, if all of you combined put your spiritual energy into this Spirit Core, you can create a temporary cannonball that will break through the barrier. And then I'll shoot that cannonball with the Flower-Crane Cannon and it will pierce straight through the barrier. Any questions?" said Kukaku.

 "Uhh well..."  said Ichigo.

"All right, you are dismissed! Go to the underground training room and practice concentrating your spiritual energy!" said Kukaku. When she snapped her fingers the Shiroganehiko and Koganehiko appeared. 

 "Yes, yes! 

"Take them!"

 "Yes!" said Koganehiko and Shiroganehiko as they picked up Ichigo and the others except for Indra who somehow disappeared somewhere.  

"Listen, if any one of you loses focus, you'll blow up right there!" said Kukaku. 

"What?!" Ichigo shouted in disbelief. 

"You all need practice! Practice hard!" said Kukaku.

"Hey, you never mentioned that!" said Ichigo.

"Hey, good job." said Kukaku as she looked at her tired brother who was wheezing. 

"S-Sis..." Ganju wheezed out.

"Go down below and help them practice." said Kukaku.

"Hey, Sis Are you really gonna help them?" 

"What do you mean?"

"I'm against helping a Soul Reaper. I mean...What will I say to Big Brother?! Sis, I..." 

"Ganju! I told you Don't ever speak of it again!" 

"Sis..."

"If you understand, go! Listen Never show a sorry face like that in front of them!"

Ganju sighed and left. what the two didn't notice was that Indra was eavesdropping on their conversation. Indra's eyes narrowed when he said brother. 

Interesting. So something happened with their brother...hmm...I'm willing to bet that it was no coincidence that their brother died...very interesting...hmph I should thank that old goat for sending me here...Indra smirked before he disappeared in his Kamui.

Seretei's Hallway...

"This is the first time I've had to wear the Lieutenant badge." said Renji.

"Of course, it is! It's the first time I've been ordered to wear it like this!" said Iba. "Lieutenants are to put on their badges and wait in the aid's room #2." This is getting interesting."