Teach You A Lesson~ 09Shabre

Start from the beginning

Then he starts to move his fingers up and down faster, and my body wants this to never stop. "Mmm~ S-Shark please stop, I-I'm g-gonna cum soon~" I moan out but he just smirks.

"This is your punishment for spying on me, it's not going to end any time soon." He says before kissing me and then grinding our hips together. I don't want this to end, but my body doesn't comply with my mind and I release against him.

He picks me up bridal style and takes me towards his room, where he kisses me again, then starts to kiss down my jaw and then to my neck. I moan out softly, and they grow louder as he gets closer to my sensitive spot along my collarbone. When he finds it I moan loudly, about as loud as he did when he reached his end while masturbating. "Found it~" He says while he continues to kiss my neck, then sucking and biting it.

I feel that a bruise is starting to form there, a hickey.

He takes my old tee shirt off of my body and tosses it to the side, revealing my body that has gotten well built over the years. (Did they even have tee shirts in the time period assassins creed was? I don't know, and I am too lazy to figure it out)

I feel his lips plant soft kisses on my chest, and I start moaning softly. The feeling sets my body afire, and I love it. That's when I take control.

I turn the tables by flipping us over to where I am on top of him, pinning him to the bed. I kiss him softly, before moving on and planting soft kisses on his neck. The kisses keep getting lower and lower on his body and then I start to kiss back up his chest. He moans softly and I love the sound. My hands start to go over his body as I continue to do this to him, and eventually he gets fed up with it.

He takes the control again and flips us over on the bed where he's on top; pinning me to the bed. His arms hold himself up above me before he starts to grind our hips together once again. This action makes me a moaning mess, and he kisses me softly once again.

My lips start to get swollen but neither of us take mind to it. This feeling is too good to stop. Just as my body starts to be pushed to its limits, he stops and then pulls my jeans down.

He takes off all of the assassin gear on himself before continuing, leaving him in just his boxers. I am in the same position as we continue to kiss eachother softly. The kiss keeps getting rougher and rougher and soon I slide my fingers into the hem of his boxers. I slide his boxers down off his body and he is left with no clothing, and the only thing separating our bodies is the thin fabric of my boxers.

But soon they get removed too and now I am laying there, being pinned down by my male best friend, naked. His smirk covers his face and then he looks at me with uncertainty. I moan out his name, and any burdens that were being carried on my shoulders is gone. He thrusts into me and a mix of pain and pleasure erupts through my body. "S-Shark!~" I moan out and he smirks. He keeps thrusting in and out of me, pushing me to my limits. Then he starts to pump my erected cock as well, making it much more of a pleasured feeling. Moans climb up my throat and force themself to surface.

I already feel my climax coming closer by the seconds that past. Each minute that I'm with him feels like hours, and I never want this time to end. My nails dig into his back slightly and I bite down on my bottom lip to keep myself from becoming another moaning mess; as well as releasing on both of us. That's when he starts to hit something within me that makes me scream out his name; and beg to release. "Shark~ I can't hold it back much longer, I'm gonna c-cum soon!~" I moan out and he continues to pump my cock.

"Don't cum until I'm ready~" he whispers suductively in my ear. I whimper as I keep forcing myself to hold it in, and he kisses me softly. He keeps hitting that spot and then pulls away to groan. My nails dig harder into his back and that's when he leans down and whispers in my ear to simple words. "I'm ready."

Those two words are just simple words, yet they send me over the edge and I cum at the same time as he does. Mine gets on the both of us and his shoots into my body, making me moan in delight.

He removes himself from me and leaves me breathless, making me feel as if I wasn't getting enough oxygen to my lungs. That's when he lays down beside me and plays with my hair. "You have beautiful eyes..." He says softly and I blush.

"I like yours better~" I smirk and say before snuggling up into his chest.

His bodies warmth sends a bit of delight through my body, and I slowly close my eyes and let the drowsiness that just came through take over.

~~~

I don't like this one that much, but oh well. I'm going to publish the next chapter of 'The Memory of the Artifacts' soon today, so look out for that!

Happy Thanksgiving!!