Chapter 24: Scars, Bow Ties, and Ice

ELSA'S P.O.V

In school, everybody was whispering something about parties and couples. I don't know. Part of me longed to be part of the whisperers, while another part wanted to stay where I was. I tugged on my headscarf, seeing my hair quickly change to brown, then back to platinum blonde. It happened quite a lot now.

"Rapunzel and Jack and Flynn," I heard a kid whisper. "And that freak Elsa." At that comment, I let the evil Snow Queen side of me take over. "Excuse me?" I said in a sickly sweet voice, smiling innocently, but my eyes were practically flashing, "Danger! Danger!" because the kid who whispered it looked very frightened. "Um, uh," she said. "Would you be so kind as to tell me why you called me a freak?" I asked, keeping the eerie calm. The girl searched for words, but then I flashed back to my normal self. "I'm so sorry," I apologized, running away.

-------------------JACK'S P.O.V------------------------

I was walking along, minding my own business, (Which was sulking around, glaring at everybody who made eye contact with me.) when somebody bumped in to me. "Sorry!" Elsa's voice squeaked. She got up and ran some more. Why was she running? I didn't know. But, as she was running, one of her gloves slipped off. I picked it up, and it only took Elsa two seconds to notice. "Give me my freaking glove, Frost," Elsa snapped. I was baffled. Or, my favorite word, flabbergasted. I love that word. Flabbergasted.

"Why do you need it?" I asked her. "Give me the damned glove already, Frost. If you don't, I can promise you one thing. You will regret it," Elsa said with a surprising amount of calm and confidence, which made her sound very serious, so I felt obliged to give her her glove. "Why do you need it?" I asked her after she put it on. "Oh, you've already found out. I guess my secrets are thin ice," she responded. Elsa acted like it was no biggie, but then I saw stark white hair behind her headscarf. "Your hair is white!" I informed her, but right as the words left my mouth, her hair turned back to platinum blonde. "Never mind," I said. "I gotta go," Elsa said, scurrying away, leaving the faintest trail of ice.

||||||||||||||||||||||||TIME SKIP|||||||||||||||||||||||\

Lunch was awkward. Word had already spread around school that Punzie and I broke up, but we were both still part of the Big Four, so we had to sit together. "Wassup Frostbutt?" Merida asked casually. I glared at her. "The sky," I replied. She rolled her eyes. "Hey," Hiccup said. He was wearing interesting clothes. For some reason, he wore a tweed jacket, dress pants, dress shoes, a bow tie, and a fez. "Why are you wearing that?" I asked him. "Cosplay," he replied. "Who are you cosplaying?" I asked him. "Eleven," he responded. Now, I'd heard of Four, but not Eleven. (A/N: I'm a Fangirl.) "Eleven?" I questioned. "The eleventh Doctor from Doctor Who," Hiccup replied. I nodded. Then came Punzie.

"Hi Merida! Hi Hiccup!" Punzie greeted, ignoring me. I wanted to insult her, so I said, "You look and act like Voldemort." Punzie looked offended, while Merida and Hiccup started cracking up. "You look like Gollum," Punzie retorted. This made Hiccup and Merida laugh harder, and Merida took out her phone, probably to film us. "You look like the dwarves in House of Hades," I insulted. (We had to read all of the books mentioned for school.) "You look like Dumbledore," Punzie retorted. This went on until lunch was over. I hated Punzie even more after that.

A/N: Heyo! *Waves* Sorry for the short chapter! (edit from 2019 - this was one of my longest chapters at the time. i literally don't know who i was fooling.) Here, have some rainbows and lollipops! *Throws Rainbows and Lollipops to audience* Enjoy! Bye!-Unicornpig🐷🌈