Chapter 38: Pizza, Anyone?

ELSA'S P.O.V

I was just getting used to my new family. Mrs. and Mr. Haddock were really nice, and Hiccup and I talked about Doctor Who a lot. A lot.

One day, Mrs. Haddock said, "Who's up for pizza?" Hiccup and Mr. Haddock said that they were, but my father hated it when I ate. He said that "ate" and "hate" rhymed for a reason. So I was only allowed to eat at school. And the food tasted terrible, and the portions were small. "Uh..." I said. Yes. Said my stomach. No. My brain replied. Just say yes! My stomach demanded. Fine. My mind responded. "Sure," I said quietly. "Pizza it is!" Yelled Mrs. Haddock, dialing something on her phone. I started petting their dog, Toothless. He was a black Labrador, and he was just so cute!

The doorbell rang. Mrs. Haddock opened it up to a man with a box in his hands. "Pizza," he said. Mrs. Haddock took the pizza and payed the man. She opened up the box to reveal a circle made of triangles. I hadn't ever seen pizza before, and I certainly never ate it.

"Dinner is served," Mrs. Haddock said, putting the pizza on plates. Everyone else picked up their pizza and casually ate it. I picked mine up with a fork, stabbing the pizza in the middle, and nibbled the edge. I knew that my father wouldn't allow food, and the thought made me uneasy. When nobody was looking, I ripped off a piece and fed it to Toothless. I nibbled a bit more, feeling like I just shoved a bunch of food in my face. I folded my hands on my lap, and muttered a quick, "Thank you." My father's voice rang in my head, saying, "You'll be a big, fat whore."

A/N: Hallo! Sorry for my lack of updating. I was busy. AND 18K READS?!?! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I'M VERY, VERY HAPPY!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! BYE!- (A very happy) Unicornpig🐷🌈