Chapter 23: Am I Intruding?

JACK'S P.O.V

After another day of suffering, the pain went away. And let me tell you, that was possibly the best moment in my life. So I could go to school and stuff. I'd never been so excited to go to school in my life. As I sauntered in, many girls swarmed me. I looked for Punzie, but she was nowhere to be found. I decided to go to her locker, where I found something that shocked me, even more than the unexplained pain.

       "Am I intruding?" I asked. Punzie and a guy name Eugene Fitzherbert, or as he preferred, Flynn Rider, were kissing intensely. Punzie turned to me, and giggled nervously. "Jack, I can explain-" "Explain what?" I asked. I was fuming with rage. "Uh, I'm gonna go," Eugene said. Punzie nodded, and Eugene walked-ran-away from us. "Jack, listen, I-" Punzie started, but I cut her off. "No, you listen! I am extremely mad at you! You cheated on me! You! You! Female dog!" I yelled. "You didn't have to cut me off," Punzie shouted. "I hate you!" I screamed. "You know, you being my boyfriend was the greatest mistake of my life!" Punzie retorted. "Well, the same with you being my girlfriend!" I shouted. I hated Punzie.

A/N: Ciao! So, how was it? Sorry that it's short, but it was the end of Jackunzel! Jelsa time! Arrverdici!-Unicornpig🐷🌈