Chapter 16: Autobiography

A/N: For anyone who was wondering, a septagon is a seven sided figure, but most people call it a heptagon.

edit from five years in the future - god i was such a smartass LMAO

ELSA'S P.O.V

        I bit my lip. I didn't want people to know about my life. I decided to go with a lie. Maybe, my mother and sister died in a car crash,which was true, and my father was an industrious man who worked two jobs. Yeah, I liked that. I looked around. Dang it! I had Jack in my class. I tried to ignore the fact that someone who actually knew about my life was in my class, and wrote a huge lie.

           "Time for the presentation!" Said my teacher after 30 minutes of writing about a life I'd love to have. "Up first we have..." My teacher called out a person's name, but I really didn't listen. All of the autobiographies were basically the same. Plus, nobody had to read the whole five paragraphs, just a summary. "Elsa Hansen," My teacher said in a bored voice. I went up to the front of class, and took a deep breath. "My name is Elsa Hansen, and I'm 16 years old. My m-moth-ther a-and s-s-s-sist-t-ter d-d-died i-in a c-c-c-car cr-crash when I w-was t-t-t-t-ten.

M-m-m-y f-f-fath-ther w-w-work-ks r-really hard-d o-on-n b-b-b-both h-his j-j-j-job-bs, s-so w-we ha-have e-enough m-m-mon-ney," I stuttered. I rushed back to my seat, sinking down into it. Everybody had their eyes on me. Ugh!

<<<<<<<<JACK'S P.O.V>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

         Elsa lied. She just had a chance to get her father arrested, and she said that he was a hardworking man? I know I wouldn't. After class, I cornered her. "What the hell was that?" I asked/yelled. "A story, did you really think I was going to tell everyone about my life? And why do you care?" She answered, slipping away. Ugh! I tried to keep my mind on the fact that she was being really stupid, but it kept going back to Elsa's last question. Why did I care?

A/N: Heyo! Sorry if you were confused in the last chapter if you don't know what a septagon is, Im pretty sure it's the British name. Whoops! Hope you liked the chapter! Bye!-Unicornpig🐷🌈