Chapter 21: Elsa the Sneak

ELSA'S P.O.V

While Punzie and Merida were sleeping, I darted out of Punzie's house. I bolted to my house, and, with the bundle of clothes in my arm, I had surprising resemblance to a thief. Wasn't that just perfect?

I finally made it to my house, and quickly and quietly ran inside. I knew I would probably be assassinated by my father and his whip, but I sprinted to my room. I thought for sure that my father would be fast asleep, but he was there, standing in my room, with a murderous look in his eyes.

_______JACK'S P.O.V because I'm evil______

The pain made me want to die. And the screaming in my ears told me to die, too. I screamed, but a voice said, "Don't scream; you'll show them." I was confused, but with all the hurt, there was no time for confusion. I felt cold tears falling down my cheeks, then, right as they hit the ground, they would freeze. Why me?

A/N: Hola. Yo soy unicorno. Sorry! That was my unicorn, Fluffy's, cousin from Spain! He's coming for a visit. And sorry for the cliff-hanger with Elsa! I guess that happens when you read a lot of books by Rick Riordan, King of Cliff-Hangers! Bye! Adiós!-Unicornpig🐷🌈P.S 3.9K READS!!!!!!!!!! OMIGLOB THANK YOU!!!!!!

edit from 2019 - that author's note was like...physically painful for me to read. i don't even know why i'm keeping it.