08

to my baby lele, (belated) happy birthday!💚 i love you so much, thank you for being zhong chenle✨ 我爱你❤️ #HappyChenleDay

my don't mess up my tempo albums arrived!! guess who the photocards are? they're all minseok kahskahsks

08

"Mark!" I heard someone called me.

And things be damned, yes, it's her voice. With heavy heart, I turned around and looked at her. "What?" I asked and looked down.

"Your sister... Haejin is sick... a-and she was really weak.. she c-couldn't even stand up properly e-earlier.." She said, panting.

I raised a brow, "W-Why did you leave her alone? I don't believe you.."

Why am I stuttering?

She stomped her foot, "Look, I'm swallowing my pride, okay? Now, if you don't believe me, go and ask Taeyeon-sunbaenim or Sowon-unnie." She rolled her eyes and ran towards Chasung.

"I'm just concerned about Haejin, Mark. She was was dizzy, she couldn't even stand properly earlier."

***

"Haejin-ah! Are you okay?" I found her seated at the bleachers while watching the others play volleyball.

"Huh? Why?" She asked, and I must say, she looks pale.

"Sohyun told me that you were dizzy and you almost fainted." I started. "You look fine to me though."

"I-I'm—" She stood up.

My eyes widened when she suddenly collapsed in my arms.

I called everyone near us to help me, and in this situation, I should call Jaemin. But this time, I don't know where he is.

***

I was looking at her through the window.

Again.

I still don't know if someone already told Jaemin about this, but I guess he's about to know this.

"Mark-oppa!" I turned around to see who the person was.

"I told you, didn't I? I told you she's not okay, but you didn't believe me!" Sohyun said, rambling as she went towards the window to see Haejin's current situation.

"Why are you blaming me? She looked fine! She was smiling when I saw her!"

"You're her brother! You're supposed to be that person who will know if she's okay or not!" Sohyun bickers.

And she's right.

Heck, she's always right.

I sighed and when everybody calmed down, I dragged her towards the other hallway.

"What do you want?!" She asked, irritated.

I slammed my hands on the wall beside her head. She flinched.

I stared at her eyes for a while and I could tell that she was scared. Heol, she's still the Sohyun I know. Still the one I loved.

"W-What... are you t-trying to do?" She said slowly.

I looked down, still not removing my hands on the wall. "I... I don't know..."

She looked at me irritatedly, "You... you're such a—"

I wasted no time and cupped her face using my hands. She couldn't continue what she was saying. "I'm such a what, Sohyun-ah.."

"Y-you're such a... jerk..." She gulped.

I chuckled, "But I'm your jerk." I said, pinching her cheek.

She looked confused, "M-Mark... what are you trying to do...? Didn't we break up already?"

I sighed, "You're right... but... we can still be friends, right?" i looked at her, and she was looking down.

I placed my hands on her shoulders, "Sohyun-ah, I know what I'm saying right now might sound unbelievable—"

"It is unbelievable."

"Could you please let me explain?!"

She sighed, "I don't know, Mark... it was just yesterday when you pushed me away, and now, you're begging me to stay..."

"I... I don't know what's wrong with me..." I started. "I... I just want you to stay by my side."

"What?"

"You heard me. You're not leaving."