05

05

Sohyun.

She's back.

"Oh, Sohyun-ah!" Taeyong-hyung cheerfully greeted her. "It's been years, you came back!" He hugged her.

Sohyun hugged him back, "My contract in that group expired. I thought about going back, and finally.. here I am!" She said.

"Oh, Sohyun-ah, you already know about our new members, right?" Johnny-hyung asked.

She nodded, "Of course! Who wouldn't?"

And suddenly their eyes were on me.

"What?" I asked, face blank.

I don't want them to know that I'm still affected by everything. I really am.

It's been years, but I don't know what the hell am I feeling.

"You two... talk." Doyoung said, ushering the others to leave us for a while.

I acted like I was about to follow them, but Jaemin stopped me by holding my shoulder.

"Hyung." He started. "Talk." He said and patted my shoulder.

He followed the others and I guess I have no choice.

"Mark..." she started.

I didn't move.

"Why am I not surprise that it was you who texted me?" I asked, with a slight annoyance.

She was taken aback. "I-I'm—"

"Sorry?" I started.

I shook my head, "What, you're sorry? Because you left me?" I said, walking towards her.

I was shaking in anger, I didn't even noticed that she was also shaking in fear. "You left me... you didn't even bothered to tell me that you were leaving... Sohyun-ah, how did you think I would feel?"

I sat on the couch, eyes brimming with tears. "Hell, we didn't even have a proper break up. You could have told me that you wanted to break up instead of leaving just like that."

"Mark... p-please... I'm sorry... I had no choice..." She said, sitting beside me.

I looked at her, "No choice?! S-Sohyun-ah, you always have a choice! And y-you chose to leave me... j-just like that.... you chose to break my heart!"

"Mark please... do you think I d-didn't regret what I did? During idol school... d-do you think that I did not regret leaving you?!" She said. She was crying, but I could understand what she was saying clearly. "M-Mark... all those years... a day would not pass without thinking of you! All those years... it was a-all about you..."

"Mark, I wanted to make you proud... that's why I wanted to join idol school."

"Make me proud?! Sohyun-ah, you know it yourself that I'm proud if you no matter what!" I said.