The Plan is Made

Leo's POV

"YOU DID WHAT?" Piper demanded.

"I'm sorry, Pipes! I just wanted to sound prepared and for him maybe to ask her himself instead of us acting on it..." I sheepishly replied.

"Leo, we don't have a plan. What happens when they find that out?" Hazel calmly asked. I shrugged.

"We could make one...." I suggested. Right now, I was sitting with my friends and girlfriend, discussing our two friends, Annabeth and Percy, specifically their relationship.

"Hazel, Leo, and Piper, if we do this, make a plan for them to get together and it backfires then what? They'll figure it out, and get mad at us. Maybe we should just let them figure things out..." Frank suggested. We all looked at each other, reflecting on what he said. We all burst into laughter.

"Guys, if we don't, they never will realize. Annabeth doesn't realize it yet, and Percy is too shy to try and ask her out. Maybe we could make them think the other asked them out and get them on a 'date'." Piper suggested. I grinned to myself. Of course my beauty queen of a girlfriend would figure out how to put her favorite couple together.

"How do we do that? They know each other's handwriting." Hazel reminded us.

I grinned and said, "We could type it on the computer." Everyone of us grinned evilly.

"Brilliant." Frank said. We all ran to Piper's room and each took one of her laptops. Her dad is the famous actor Tristan McLean and her mom is the biggest face of beauty products and modeling, Aphrodite McLean. We each have our own laptops at her house.

"Frank, you and I write Percy to Annabeth? The girls can write Annabeth to Percy?" I suggested. Everyone nodded.

~An Hour Later~

"Frank and I finished! Listen to this.

Dear Annabeth,

Hey! It's me, Percy. You know how we've known each other since we were twelve? I think I'm starting to like you, as more than a friend. I understand completely if you don't want to date. I mean, you have Luke. Could we just meet up at Central Park, at 6 this Friday? Just to talk about it. Thanks. :)

Percy

How's that?" I asked. Hazel and Piper looked at us and grinned.

"Perfect." Piper said and kissed my cheek. I blushed.

"Listen to ours.

Dear Percy,

Hey. If you haven't yet realized, this is Annabeth. I lied to you, and I'm sorry. I didn't want to tell you in front of the group. I actually did think you were the hottest in the group... And I know I'm dating Luke, but he's more of a brother to me and I'm planning on telling him that. Maybe we could date, I mean if you want to. Could we meet up at our usual place? Central Park, at around 6, this Friday. Thanks. I really just want to talk about this.

Annabeth

Good?" Hazel asked. We clapped and were thrilled. Maybe they finally can be a couple. All that's left is for them to believe it.

~The Next Day in School~

Piper's POV

Since I have the lockers closest to Percy and Annabeth, I was appointed to slip them in. I quickly did, and ran to homeroom. Annabeth and Percy's expressions when they walked in meant they read it. I couldn't read Annabeth's face, but Percy's was surprise and joy. I smirked. This is going to be great.