6

Grayson drives us to the restaurant. It was a really cute little cafe. We walk in and see a blonde waiter. "Hi. Oh. How may i help you?"
"One table please."
"Ok. Name?"
"Dolan..." He looks at me i just wink at him.
"Ok. Mr.Dolan follow me." We walk to a table and she seats us. "So what would you like to drink?" She leans over the table so her boobs are hanging out. "Rusty Nail"
"Ok. And you?" She looks at me and a mean look comes over her.
"Vodka strawberry lemonade cocktail?" I say more of a question.
"Ok. Coming up." She walks away.
"Oh my god." I say
"What?" Gray looks at me.
"We are 17... Not 21."
"I know... Thats the fun."
"Whatever..." The waitress comes back.
"Ok. So i have you drinks." When she comes back she has her hair down and flipped to the right.
"Thank you..."
"Kelsey... Call me Kel please..." She winked and he rolled his eyes. "What to eat?"
"Steak and mashed potatoes." Gray orders.
"Same..." I reply to the waitress.
"Thanks..." She snaches the menu from my hands. Me and gray talk til she comes back. This time she has a lot of makeup on, her jean shorts are pulled up to see her ass more, and her hair is flipped to the other side. She sets our food down and she leans over the table when she gives Graysons his so her boobs were almost in his face. "Its called personal space..." He says. She quickly sets it down and walks away. We eat and she comes BACK to give us a check. This time she has her shirt unbuttoned to almost her bra. Can she not take a hint?? "Thanks..." Gray snaches the check from her hand. "N-no thank you..." She runs away.
"Im sorry."