Seeing Him Again (chapter 1)

En başından başla

As soon as I got up I hugged Hunk "Hey buddy" he hugged back then I moved to Allura "Hey Keith it's nice to see you again" I told her "Yeah it's nice to see you too" then I moved to Coran "Hey Uncle Coran" I hugged him smiling "Hello young paladin" Coran calls me paladin because when I was younger I acted like was the savior of the universe it was kinda cute. I walked back to where Shiro was standing and I hugged him "Thank you Shiro" I smiled "Your welcome Keith" he hugged back smiling, I kissed him on the cheek, I wiped away my happy tears and sniffled "It's so good to see you guys again" Pidge stood up "Yeah it's good to shed you after 5 ye-" I noticed that pidge had looked down at my arms "What's this" she walked up to me and grabbed my arms "Please can we not talk about this right now" I pulled away my arms and hid them behind my back. She nodded back up.

We started to talk about our past when me and Shiro had left town Voltron and Pidge said that she and everyone else we sad that we left but still had fun. "So do you guys still dance?" Coran twisted his mustache "Yeah I do pole dancing, and freestyle Shiro also does freestyle" I replied to Coran comment "Ooooooooo~ pole dancing eh~?" Pidge wiggled her eyebrows "Not Like that Pidge" I started to giggle "Look I'll show you" I walked up to the part of the stage that had a pole, I took off my sweater and put my hair up in a little bun. I took my phone out and played some music. As the music played Keith danced on the pole

This is wat the dance looked like pretend that this is a boy and they have a shirt and pants on

The song ended and so did the song everyone clapped, I got off the stage happily because I got to show my friends my talent but then........I saw Lance standing there with a sad and happy smile. I froze not moving any part of my body "Keith? What's worng?" Shiro walked up to me and saw what I was looking at "Lance what are you doing here?" His voice sounded cold and rude but it didn't matter to me he hurt me, I was shaking and Shiro noticed so he hugged me "I saw the group chat" Shiro looked at him confused the Pidge spoke up "Oooooh my god I'm so sorry Keith we all talk in a group chat but Lance never texts us back so I forgot he was ever on the group chat because he was to "busy" with his GirlFriend" Pidge shot a glare at Lance "It-It's fine I was just about to go to work anyway so I'm just gonna leave" I grabbed my sweater that was like a crop top and my duffle bag. As I was walking towards the door I heard Lance say "Keith wait!" He grabbed my arm "DONT TOUCH ME" I turned around and at him, I pulled away and felt tears streaming down my face, as soon as I pulled away my arm I immediately walked out the door

Lance's POV

I grabbed Keith's arm and I felt cuts on his arm, I looked down and there were cuts and scars. He turned around and yelled "DONT TOUCH ME" I felt guilt as he pulled his arm away and walked out the door "Why does Keith have cuts on his arm" Shiro looked pissed as I asked that question "You Want To Know Why?" I nodded and saw that they others were also interested "Well let me tell you that night when you guys were at the mall Keith came home crying his eyes out, it took me 30 minutes of calming him down until he finally told me that you were kissing another girl so that he ran away. After that day we were moving away to another city but that day we were moving he didn't speak or tell the others goodbye he went to the studio one last time, when he came back his eyes were all puffy and red. Once we moved Keith had nightmares and he kept having a dream of you still kissing that girl, the town that we were in had no dance studio he didn't know how to express his pain so he started cutting everyday he started to get happier but it was only because he was cutting, it went on for 2 years and I didn't notice which made it worse but when I caught him doing it I made him confess he said it was because of Lance he made him realize that he was worthless, stupid, not worth anyone's time, ugly, nobody loves him, he isn't pretty enough, why would anyone ever love him, and it was all because of Lance if you didn't Love Him Then WHY DID YOU DATE HIM if you were just going to Hurt Him Why Did You Say Yes To DATING HIM"

I could tell that Shiro was pissed and upset, but I realized that it was my fault I messed up if only I didn't kiss that girl and then go home with her, if only I pushed her away but then I ended up dating her when Keith left and I still am she isn't making me happy like Keith did "YOU broke Keith you made him brake he was fine until he met you" Shiro yelled at me pointing his finger at me, I looked at Pidge and it looked her face was devastated and angry "I would back you up Lance but you have been ignoring us, never answering our calls or texts, you even stopped hanging out with us And you stopped talking to us, and it's alllll because of your stupid girlfriend Bianca so right now I kinda hate you" Pidge and Shiro left the studio with Hunk, Allura, and Coran "Hunk come on , Allura my girl, Coran Coran the gorgeous man?" They didn't look at they just walked away out of the studio and it's all my fault......

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey guys hope you like the story if you did rate it if you didn't that's okay I know I'm a shitty writer but anyway HAPPY THANKSGIVING and I hope you have a wonderful day byyye~