Chapter 61.

I know your secret

(Abigail's Perspective)

I'm laying on my bed studying for a test I had tomorrow, until I heard my phone go off. I check and I see its from the unknown number . Ugh I thought I blocked it.

Unknown number: 'I hate you.' 'I hope you die' 'slut' 'whore' 'freak' 'bitch' 'who are you fucking now?' 'are you having a three some with your slut friend Taywhore' 'I hope you drink bleach' 'kill your self'

I don't reply then a few minutes later my phone starts ringing. I look at the caller I.D. and it's a blocked number.
Should I answer?
No
I wait for it to go to voice mail.
My phone beeps, I check my voice mail and I see one new message. I hesitate but click play.

Robot Voice: *heavy breathing* "Look out side your window"

I freeze like a statue, standing there in shock. I slowly walk to my window and pull back my curtains. I can barely see anything outside. I see a car across the street and a persons figure sitting in the drivers seat. I look closer but I can't make out the face.

Then all of a sudden I see something come flying towards me. I scream and I cover my face quickly ducking down. I hear screeching of a car tiers doing down my street. I quickly look outside the window to the car again but its gone. I look back to the brick laying on my floor, it has a note tied to it. I take the note off.

The note said: "I know your secret."

Who the fuck wrote this?!

"Abigail?!" I hear my mom yelling for me and footsteps coming up the stairs.

I quickly hind the note in my back pocket and my mom opens up my door.

"Abigail?! What was that crashing noise?!" My mom asks and she see's the brick on the floor.

"Was that thrown in here?" my mom asks.

"Yah I think it was kids doing a stupid prank. I heard giggling and footsteps running away." I said hoping she believes my lie.

I don't want more stress on me talking to the police asking me billions of questions. Also I don't think I would help them very much. I didn't see a face or the cars license plate. And all of the questions and stares at school.

My mom sighed in relief, "I'm just glad that you are okay. Let's clean this up. We'll go fix the widow tomorrow." My mom said.

"Okay." I said.

____________________________________

Author's Note

What do you guys think? Like it? Please vote and comment.

                                       -Wunderstruck1313