WARNING: What you hopefully read above is about to happen

I woke up in a dark room with a light above me, as soon as I remembered what happened. I try to move, but I saw myself tied to a chair with a book on a small table beside me.

"OH GOODIE!!!!! SHE'S FINALLY AWAKE!!!!!"

The Ringmaster soon came out of the shadows and I try to scream, but my mouth was tied up too.

"I bet...you.are.confused. Right? HAHAHAHAHA!"

My eyes began to water as his hand caress my cheek and smelled the other one. I headbutted him and caused him to stumble.

"Oooo! Fiesty!!! Now I know what to make you now!!!! Let's look in the book shall we?"

The book beside me opened by itself and there wasn't any words on it. Soon I saw black ink coming from the inside as it spreads to the entire thing. The ringmaster soon picked it up, and I saw him flip through pages mumuring something until:

"AHH! Found it!!! Now what am I going to need? Let's have Lookies!!!! AH HAHAHAHA!!! IS THAT ALL??? WOW, THIS IS GOING TO BE EASIER THAN I THOUGHT!!!!"

He put the book down and grabbed a bag, it was a black one with a smiling face. Soon he pulled out vial of black liquid, a syringe , stitches, a needle, and some gloves.

I muffled a scream and moved frantacially. I have no clue what's happening..but I know for sure that this is like the movies I saw.

"ALRIGHT!!!! NOW! Let's get started!!!"

He grabbed the vial and the syringe. Once it was filled, he approached me and I screamed. I felt the needle injected in my neck and I winced in pain. Soon, I saw everything going black as I heard the Ringmaster laughed and got the stitches and needle.

-----------Ringmaster's POV -------------

OH GOODIE, SHE FELL ASLEEP!!!! SUCH A GREAT DAY TO GET A NEW PERFORMER!!!!

When I saw her head hung down, I got straight to work with the biggest smile I can give.

I started with her mouth, I don't want her to scream or shout when she wakes up after the Bendy Ink tortures her a little.

Using a knife I recently bought, I cut out her vocal cords,yes some blood might've stained the floors.....and my new gloves but it looks MARVELOUS!!!

But I can't have a new mime with blood dripping in her cheat. Nah! Then I sew her throat along with her mouth. I used the cris-cross stitching method, carefully piercing her skin to make her look more pretty when I get her costume.

I grabbed the bacterial solution and washed the blood that was spilling on the ground.

The stitches look MARVELOUS!!!! I did such a wonderful Job!!!!!

But I think I do more than just the mouth, I don't want to take any more organs. I'll give her more stitches to make her even more pretty!!!!

So using the same knife, I made deep cuts on her arms to make it look like a spiral line across her forearm. Then a giant smile on her stomach, an X on both of her hands, and to finish it off A BURN MARK ON HER PRETTY NECK AND HIP!!!!!!

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! I LOVE BODY ART!!

I laughed a little and chuckled as I said the rhythm from the Circus Book:

Little Mime Little Mime

Oh, dear You are out of time