Chapter One

Hi Minna!! It's Sweetsoul1012! Go read my NaLu book, called By Accident.

Hope you enjoy this story. And I really hope peopled actually read this.

♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣

~Juvia's POV~

"JUVIA!!!" Juvia was running towards the guild as fast as she can. She noticed that Lyon was watching her while she was writing in her diary.

"JUVIA DOES NOT WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU, LYON-SAMA!!!" Juvia yelled at him. She finally got there, still clung on to her diary.

What Juvia really liked about her diary was that she always wrote how she would like how her day should go. And it definitely does NOT include running away from Lyon because he probably wouldn't even be in her world. The only people there would be her and Gray.

Juvia opened the doors to fairy tail. She spotted Gray at the request board and walked towards him. While she was walking she tripped over Natsu sleeping on the floor. But she didn't realize that she dropped her diary. After she got up, she brushed some dirt off her dress and yelled, "LUCY!! NATSU PASSED OUT AGAIN!!"

"Alright! I'll take care of that!" Juvia saw Mirajane-san looking at Lucy like 'No Lucy, you'll take care of him... *wink*', since that's what she says whenever Lucy says that. Natsu have been mysteriously passing out lately and no one really knows why.

"Gray-sama!!" I ran to Gray. He turned to look at me. "Did Natsu get into a fight to pass out again?"

"No, he just passed out when he was walking to that table." He pointed to the table to where Lucy was. Then he turned back to the request board.

"Um... Gray-sama," he looked at me again, "Oh, nevermind, Juvia thinks you don't need to know."

Juvia walked to the bar and Mira-san asked her, "Hey Juvia, you look a bit down. What's wrong?"

"Juvia thinks that Gray-sama doesn't care about her." Juvia replied looking down at her hands.

"Hm..." Mira looked at me for a moment. "Hey, when I saw you come in, you were holding a book."

"What?" Juvia looked at her hands. Her diary wasn't there. "WHA????!!!"

"What was that book?" Mira-san asked me.

"My diary," I said quietly.

"What?"

"It was my diary!" Juvia was starting to panic because she didn't put her name on the thing at the beginning of the book that says, 'This book belongs to __________'

"It's fine Juvia, what you wrote in it wasn't that important, right?"

Juvia looked at her (same look as the one when she was going to fight Meredy after she said that Gray was number one on her kill list.) and said,"Y-yea... It's not that important."

She walked out of the guild leaving Mira there, smiling after she left. (I guess she wasn't really scared.)