Oneshot- fluff

I was thinking maybe I could start off slow and then go into a lemon but yh.

this chapter is based off of these pics:

OK let's start!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd person)

It was a calm morning as Tom's day had soon started. Edd had told him that him and Matt would go out to have some dinner but Tom just thought of it as a date since Edd and Matt had been acting a little weird lately. Tord had also told him he'd be out since he was going to buy some more hentai novels. Tom always thought that stuff was gross but he just seemed to ignore it anyways. In fact Tom has had a little crush on the commie but of course he couldn't tell him, it would be hard for him to confess. He's just too scared.

The blue-hooded man walked his way down the stairs to grab himself something small to eat. He looked through the cupboards and found some cereal bars so he took 3 of them. Hopefully they could fill him up. He ran back upstairs and threw the bars onto his bed, but before he could lay down, he checked in the others' rooms to make sure no one was at home. Luckily for him, he didn't seem to find anyone so he returned to his room. He laid down on his bed and ate his bars one by one. Once he was finally finished, he stared up at his ceiling in boredom. He didn't really have anything to do right now but then an idea popped into his head. He got up off his bed and picked up Susan (his bass) from the holder and he once again sat down on his bed. He played around with the strings for a little until he got the perfect tune. He then began to think of a song to sing along with it and he immediately got the perfect one. He started playing his bass in a melody and began singing along with the tune. Little did he know....he wasn't home alone...

Tord was hiding in his wardrobe throughout that whole time, he knew Tom would start singing when he was alone at home although, he had never heard his voice before so he decided to lie to Thomas so that he can listen to his angelic voice. Tord stood up off the floor of the walk in wardrobe and opened up the door slowly as to not make any noise. As soon as the door of the closet was opened, he heard Tom's beautiful voice through the corridor. Tord had to be really quiet though since his room was next to Tom's. In all honesty Tord also had a crush on Tom but the poor man couldn't tell him, out of the fear of rejection. He would always try and hide his feelings by acting like he hates him, but he really doesn't. 

Tord was now sneaking down the corridor, inching closer to his crush's door. He finally got there in no time and tried to sit down in front of the door so that Tom couldn't see him but Tord could still listen in. He had slowly realised that the description of the boy in the song sounded a lot like Tord. He shook the thought off 'why would Tom write a love song about me? what is wrong with me' he thought to himself. Suddenly, the name 'Tord' itself had left Tom's mouth and the rest of the lyrics was saying about how he loves 'Tord' and he loves his eyes and stuff like that. Tord soon accepted the fact that this really was a song about him by Tom.....I guess he really does like him the same way he does and boy is he relieved. Tom had then said something funny about the two always fighting causing Tord to let out a laugh.

sh*t....

'Oh no!' Tord felt so unlucky right now. Tom had stopped playing Susan as he looked up towards his doorway, he definitely heard that! He got up like before and placed his bass on his bed gently, he then tilted his head a little and walked up to the door. Tord was in big trouble....

The door was slightly opened, revealing both men to each other. Tom gasped in surprise and Tord smiled nervously.

Tord: h-hey Tom!....heh..

Tom: what are you doing here?!

Tord: I came to listen to you sing!

Tom shook his head in embarrassment, he couldn't believe Tord, he thought he was up to something.....or maybe not. Either way, Tom wanted an explanation.

Tord: look, I can explain!

Tom: you better!

Tord: when I found out Edd and Matt were going to their little date, I wanted to take this as a chance to hear you sing! So I hid in my closet so you wouldn't find me...but I guess you did in the end.........

Tord stood up off the floor and rubbed his arm. Tom just glared at his crush. Although this was getting kind of awkward, Tord managed to get close to Tom and hug him. Tom was a little shocked but hugged him back.

Tord: Tom, I love you...

Tom didn't think this was real but why the f*ck not?

Tom: I- I lo-love you too.

Tord parted from the hug and looked at Tom's gentle face. He slowly moved in closer and closer....until the gap between them was closed off with a kiss. The kiss had turned out to a make out session and it would have gone a lot further if it weren't for Edd and Matt to have burst through the door shouting 'were home!'

The two lover birds had to break the kiss, disappointed but still happy that they were together. Tord placed his forehead on Tom's and smile down at him. Tom had to look up a little since Tord was a little taller but that didn't bother him. He was happy that his crush liked him too and he sure as hell was going to keep their relationship a secret from the others.

Tom: UGH TORD YOU BASTARD!

He shouted with both his hands over his mouth to make him louder.

Tord: *whisper* what's that about?!

Tom: *whisper* your not very good at keeping secrets are you?

Tord caught up to what Tom was trying to say and went along with the act.

Tord: OOOOH LOOK WHOS TALKING, JEHOVA! 

the two boys continued their days pretending to fight and when neither of the other two would be looking, they'd share a kiss with one another.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END!

Next chapter will be a smut...so yh.

Anyways, this is the start and when it comes to starting stories...I'm not very good so yh..but I hope this was okay for a starter.

Thank you!

Bye!