Chapter 25

*Haylie's POV*

I watched as Fred freaked out and George stood holding me up and raging silently. He was ready to kill that man when I finally said "Fred. stop."

He looked at me surprised.

"He didn't mean to." I said then started coughing which hurt like hell.

Fred looked at me like I had gone insane. then he nodded realizing that I was right.

Professor Lupin rushed over to me and knelt down next to me. just as he did so Professor Snape waltzed through the door wand at the ready.

He pointed it at Lupin then at Sirius. Lupin got up and backed away from me arms raised in surrender. Snape took one look at me then rushed over to me and began chanting something over me. the blood from my shirt began to disappear and go back into my body. I could feel my color coming back and I felt stronger all of a sudden.

When he was done I stood up and pointed my wand at the damn rat. I killed the rat without a second thought. damn rat was more trouble than he is worth.

I then looked to Sirius and Lupin. "If you were friends with my parents prove it Somehow." I said.

"Ron has been taken." Snape said.

I spun around "What?!"

"You heard me. the chamber of secrets has been opened and Ron has been taken."

I took one look at the boys and we both bolted out of the room fallowed closely by the three men. We ran up to the castle. by now it was dark. everyone would be in bed. Time to go find Ron.